DRAFT DAY ONE:

JetsandI

18 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Need to go get 1 of Keon Coleman, AD Mitchell, Ladd, Troy Franklin, Polk or Roman Wilson today if we can’t move up for one of these guys Corley, Walker, Washington, Burton, or Rice there in the 3rd

Not so sure about Mitchell. Attitude and work ethic are lacking. I’d pass. 

I woke up and was still upset about no 2nd round pick. lol

Michael Penix's pick and Field Yates gave the reason why Falcons did it got me worried for nothing.  I couldn't imagine Jets drafted either McCarthy or Nix for that reason.  Phew!

Aaron Rodgers' whining about no 1st round skill player is nothing new.   Ignore him.

Ad Mitchell is falling out of 1st round due to immaturity.  Now he and Dez Walker are top vertical threat available for tonight or maybe tomorrow.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, xrade said:

Not so sure about Mitchell. Attitude and work ethic are lacking. I’d pass. 

I’d still give him a shot. The talent is there just needs a leader to guide him

1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Jets wanted Rome but Atlanta didn’t want to trade back and risk missing Penix with LV trying to get up. So weird they drafted him. Then makes sense LV probably panicked and took Bowers. 

LV really screwed up the draft for themselves, with drafting Bowers, they now have 2 TE's in the past 3 drafts in rounds 2 and 1 what a boondoggle. Hows it turned out for them? Crazy with so many needs.

To many guys are talking about giving our fourth & fifth round pick to trade up to get our second-round pick. Just to show you how bad our 4 & 5 rounds have been since 2000, Between our 4 & 5 rounds have we picked 38 times. The only picks that were any good were Bryce Hall, Jermey Kerley, Brad Smith, Brandon Schell Eric Coleman, and they were backup players, The only two that were worth anything was Bila Powell, and the player was who was outstanding was Leon Washington, great little player. Can you get a great player with a fifth or six round pick YES but not the Jets. I am 100% sure most team won't do much better than we did with the fifth & sixth pick in the draft. That is my point why would any GM in his right mind would take a fifth and fourth picks and give up his second round pick. 

Edited by doumeyer

47 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

To many guys are talking about giving our fourth & fifth round pick to trade up to get our second-round pick. Just to show you how bad our 4 & 5 rounds have been since 2000, Between our 4 & 5 rounds have we picked 38 times. The only picks that were any good were Bryce Hall, Jermey Kerley, Brad Smith, Brandon Schell Eric Coleman, and they were backup players, The only two that were worth anything was Bila Powell, and the player was who was outstanding was Leon Washington, great little player. Can you get a great player with a fifth or six round pick YES but not the Jets. I am 100% sure most team won't do much better than we did with the fifth & sixth pick in the draft. That is my point why would any GM in his right mind would take a fifth and fourth picks and give up his second round pick. 

I love mid round prospects but I almost always hate Jets' picks. lol