2024: Around the NFL

Forge

Just now, GW21 said:

Stetson Bennett is out here throwing out INTs like they’re going out of style. 

Trey has thrown the ball 41 times? 😂 

20 hours ago, Forge said:

Trey has thrown the ball 41 times? 😂 

Watched that game. You said it best, he is just not a natural thrower of the football. His accuracy was extremely erratic. Ball placement was all over the place. His most accurate throws were when he wasnt thinking and would just rip it. Had a few dropped because he threw it too hard. He is a rhythm player and there were times it seemed like he was going to get into a rhythm but then he would sail a pass or be late. He was struggling getting his body to deliver the football on time. 

One positive thing I will say, he looks like he lost weight. He moved extremely well. I kept saying previously when he was on the 49ers that there were times where he would move well and other times he would look slow. Well, he looked lighter on his feet and more explosive and absolutely looked like the athlete we were promised. 

The rams DL was getting tons of pressure up the middle on him. They have a rookie, #90, who dominated the game. Their back 7 was flying around too. Rams are going to be a problem this year. 

Another thing that was weird is he was wearing a ring that looked like a wedding ring on his left middle finger. Must be a smart ring but it's an odd thing to wear as a QB imo. Just odd. 

Mcvay was on the broadcast of the game and he crushed it. Dude is a natural, very cool to see him watching a game in real time. He doesnt miss a thing. Mina Kimes is great in the booth as well, she should honestly be the MNF color analyst. 

• Like 2

This is so disheartening.. Tracy was set up to get a ton of work this season, could have won the RB2 job- and devin Singletary is not a large hurdle to overcome.. literally and otherwise.. 

24 minutes ago, adamq said:

This is so disheartening.. Tracy was set up to get a ton of work this season, could have won the RB2 job- and devin Singletary is not a large hurdle to overcome.. literally and otherwise.. 

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

3 hours ago, adamq said:

Well then

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, StevenK said:

First McCarthy is done for the year and now Addison is injured. Hopefully nothing serious, but this offseason - wow! 

I'm going to guess an ankle sprain. Someone said he was hobbling around and hopped on the cart

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I'm going to guess an ankle sprain. Someone said he was hobbling around and hopped on the cart

I’m just glad they didn’t let him drive the cart.

• Like 4