59 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Cedric Gray disappeared?

Cedric Gray is Roquan Smith? Lmao give me some of that good sh*t my guy 

Ps. I'm sure you're trolling 

Edited by renndawg37

3 hours ago, renndawg37 said:

Cedric Gray is Roquan Smith? Lmao give me some of that good sh*t my guy 

Ps. I'm sure you're trolling 

I'm super high on Gray, and I'm not going to pretend he's Roquan Smith, but I do think he's a perfect complement to Murray.  From the little I've seen and heard of Murray, he's an athlete who's not very good at playing LB.  Gray is one of those guys who is very good at playing LB, but is a mediocre athlete.  He's not Gibbens level bad, and I think he ticks the boxes you want to see athletically, but he can come up and make tackles in the run game, drop back passing, and wear the green dot, as they say.  Not sure he brings much to the pass rush.

I don't think he's ever going to be a top 10 LB, but he's going to be a guy who does his job, and does it well enough to not screw anything up.

If the plan is to just have the DL eat space and stop the run, have an adequate LB corps that can handle the middle, and lean on a now very strong looking group of CBs, well, there have been worse plans.

54 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm super high on Gray, and I'm not going to pretend he's Roquan Smith, but I do think he's a perfect complement to Murray.  From the little I've seen and heard of Murray, he's an athlete who's not very good at playing LB.  Gray is one of those guys who is very good at playing LB, but is a mediocre athlete.  He's not Gibbens level bad, and I think he ticks the boxes you want to see athletically, but he can come up and make tackles in the run game, drop back passing, and wear the green dot, as they say.  Not sure he brings much to the pass rush.

I don't think he's ever going to be a top 10 LB, but he's going to be a guy who does his job, and does it well enough to not screw anything up.

If the plan is to just have the DL eat space and stop the run, have an adequate LB corps that can handle the middle, and lean on a now very strong looking group of CBs, well, there have been worse plans.

He’s a definitely a good blitzer, high IQ can cover & a sure tackler. I wouldn’t say he’s a slight above average athlete. I believe he’s going to be solid