2024 Draft: Day #3, Rounds #3 to #7

8 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

Hasn't been needed for years.

Sure it has. 

Gray was an attempt at a partial fix in 2021 but we already knew Travis was over 30. He has been on an unprecedented mid-30s run but don't forget that he and Gronk are the same age.

1 hour ago, onejayhawk said:

Sure it has. 

Gray was an attempt at a partial fix in 2021 but we already knew Travis was over 30. He has been on an unprecedented mid-30s run but don't forget that he and Gronk are the same age.

Think Tony Gonzalez.

52 minutes ago, KC_Guy said:

Think Tony Gonzalez.

Tony Gonzalez was winding down at this age and he was in Atlanta. His career stats are impressive because he started 4 years younger than Kelce.

Overall a Premium WR, an OT, a TE, a DB, and two IOL. I guess they really like FAU.

Kamal Hadden was the 73rd overall player on my BB. Jaden Hicks was 28th. Let me tell you, I'm excited about this Day 3!!!!

I like Wiley too. I'm not as high on him as a player for sure, but he has a lot of upside and I think he's a perfect developmental project at TE. 

Didn't love Nourzad but that's the range I had him. Kind of highly technical/subpar athlete that makes up for a decent backup. Don't know who talked about the Allegreti replacement, but that's basically it. I'm fine with it.

No idea who is the Holy Cross G we got tbh.

• Like 1

I really encourage you to watch Hadden tape this year. The issue with him is that he sucked in 2022 and didn't play many games in 2023, so sample size is very limited. But when you look at his 2023 tape, for me, it's worth of a highly drafted corner.

31 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Kamal Hadden was the 73rd overall player on my BB. Jaden Hicks was 28th. Let me tell you, I'm excited about this Day 3!!!!

I like Wiley too. I'm not as high on him as a player for sure, but he has a lot of upside and I think he's a perfect developmental project at TE. 

Didn't love Nourzad but that's the range I had him. Kind of highly technical/subpar athlete that makes up for a decent backup. Don't know who talked about the Allegreti replacement, but that's basically it. I'm fine with it.

No idea who is the Holy Cross G we got tbh.

I like Haddon because he is a boundary CB. Watson and Williams are much more the physical variety. I would not have put him in the 3rd round but he's a steal 100 picks lower.

We need someone like Wiley. Kelce is getting near the end and Gray is not a frontliner. We still need a blocker but that sort of thing is available as UDFA. 

Nourzad and Hanson fill a depth need with Allegretti's departure. Hopefully, neither has to play this season, except on ST. 

My favorite Day #3 pick is Hicks. We get another headhunting hitter for the secondary. I saw him ranked in the top 100 on several lists with CBS having him at #56.