Draft Day 3

JetsandI

1 minute ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I like the player but would have much rather seen a S or LB.  Really not sure what the point of getting these 5th round picks were for.  We don't pick for another 30+ picks for both of them.

agreed. not a smart trade. dont understand what we are doing at all. 

14 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

They probably feel like JBC can develop at S and we got Barnes and Sherwood as back up LBs, guessing a QB pick is next then some darts at CB and maybe TE or Edge

Between that and Saleh/Ulbrich thinking they can develop more rotational pieces in any round, I get it, but there was good value other places to take swings.

Safety you don't rotate in too much versus LB and DL so that I would go higher.  

JD is doing what I would do too. Try and bank some of these picks for next year. Moving up a round to bank next year is smart. Lets be real here guys these guys will not dress during game day this year so why waste a year with these guys. The trade down for 2 this years pick is to buy time ti try and bank a few more picks next year.