2024 NFL DRAFT: UDFA Tracker

GW21

19 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Kinda shock we didn’t bring in any OTs. Next year I have to imagine us double dipping

Maybe tripling up. Borom’s at the end of the line, too.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Remember when a everyone liked Donovan West and then he went undrafted and we signed him as a free agent and everyone was super excited and then we never heard from him again? 

I don't know why that just popped into my head

This instantly made me think of the 2007 STAR in preseason that was RB Thomas Clayton. 

What. A. HOFer. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, oldman9er said:

This instantly made me think of the 2007 STAR in preseason that was RB Thomas Clayton. 

What. A. HOFer. 

Can’t forget Korey Sheets!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

McKIvitz as RT again makes me shudder for the season ahead. 

Part of me wonders how much McKivitz was impacted by playing next to Burford as he was trash last year. I don’t think McKivitz should be a starting OT in the NFL, but I don’t think he got a lot of help at least early on.

Hopefully Burford gets his poop in a group and helps foster some good competition at RG this offseason. 

Maybe there is another tackle out there we could bring in as well. I know Mekhi Becton isn’t really what many would consider a fit for our offense, but I wouldn’t mind bringing him in for some competition at RT if he’s healthy and his weight is where it should be. If he sucks we cut him.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

McKIvitz as RT again makes me shudder for the season ahead. 

yup he wasn't good, but he also wasn't why they lost.  Our RG and C were huge issues in the playoffs and the games they lost..  at least form what I saw. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Part of me wonders how much McKivitz was impacted by playing next to Burford as he was trash last year. I don’t think McKivitz should be a starting OT in the NFL, but I don’t think he got a lot of help at least early on.

Hopefully Burford gets his poop in a group and helps foster some good competition at RG this offseason. 

Maybe there is another tackle out there we could bring in as well. I know Mekhi Becton isn’t really what many would consider a fit for our offense, but I wouldn’t mind bringing him in for some competition at RT if he’s healthy and his weight is where it should be. If he sucks we cut him.

Absolutely, and much to @WhyAmIHere's comment, I blame far more than one guy. I liked Burford probably LESS than McK, and liked none of the OL sans Silverback and most of Feliciano. 

4 months to go... man, we got a loooong wait ahead. 🥹

• Like 1