Are there no Chargers' fans on here or what?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2024 at 10:50 PM, Leoric said:

How is this going to stimulate football related conversation? 

Well, it got 2 replies in a forum with none, so I guess it stimulated some.  It was an honest question.  Not much to discuss here, if no one is here lol.  

• 3 months later...

I am probably the oldest CHARGERS football fan here as I went to watch the CHARGERS play the then ny titans (yes, that's what they were originally called back then) in their very first exhibibition game where Paul Lowe took the opening kick-off and ran it back for a 105-106 yd. TD. I hated it when they moved to San Diego due to lack of support, but I still rooted for them. Although my parents used to go to rams games during the 50's, I never cared for them as they were usually good on paper, but not on the field. 

Always and FOREVER a CHARGERS fan!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kirrich said:

I am probably the oldest CHARGERS football fan here as I went to watch the CHARGERS play the then ny titans (yes, that's what they were originally called back then) in their very first exhibibition game where Paul Lowe took the opening kick-off and ran it back for a 105-106 yd. TD. I hated it when they moved to San Diego due to lack of support, but I still rooted for them. Although my parents used to go to rams games during the 50's, I never cared for them as they were usually good on paper, but not on the field. 

Always and FOREVER a CHARGERS fan!!!

Kinda how I stuck with the Redskins/Commanders all these years.  It just goes so far back with my family.  Welcome to the forum 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2024 at 12:23 AM, Magnus-Viktor said:

I came here to see what the reaction was to the draft and Harbaugh being hired and all that, and nothing?  Am I missing something, or are there just no Chargers' fans here?

Are there Charger fans anywhere? They're essentially the NFL's version of the Clippers. The San Diego fans all jumped ship when they moved to LA plus the LA market doesn't really care about football and those that do are likely Raiders or Rams fans.