2024 EC Semifinals: (2) New York Knicks v (6) Indiana Pacers

11 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Halliburton has to be better in crunch time. Have to be able to go get a bucket. 

35 points. He got them there. He injured his back on that fall! He twisted his ankle on the drive. Cut the brother some slack. 

Jalen threw for the Knick’s. His hero ball ish really killed momentum. Dante was processed. Him not getting shots up was a crime. Another taxing game for the Knicks. Pacers need to win game 4 and keep pushing them over the limit. 

Tyrese Haliburton is just the 5th player in NBA history to record 30+ PTS and 6+ 3PM in back-to-back postseason games, joining:

Stephen Curry (7x)

Donovan Mitchell (2x)

James Harden

Damian Lillard

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Tyrese Haliburton is just the 5th player in NBA history to record 30+ PTS and 6+ 3PM in back-to-back postseason games, joining:

Stephen Curry (7x)

Donovan Mitchell (2x)

James Harden

Damian Lillard

6 threes is a high bar but still I'm surprised more guys haven't done that.  You could have told me Fred van vleet was on that list and I'd accept it

Edited by adamq

Posted (edited)

Probably not the worst thing to happen if you’re the Knicks. Pull everyone and just punt this game. Rest is very much needed for them. Take advantage of this, but Thibs to stubborn 

Edited by agarcia34