2024 EC Semifinals: (2) New York Knicks v (6) Indiana Pacers

Hats off to the Pacers and their fans. Home teams in a game 7 were winning at a 75% rate going into this game. They absolutely dominated. One of the most impressive games 7s you will see. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

the pacers must've averaged like 2.4 ppp on pnrs in this game

The Knicks are just so hurt and so exhausted. They finally have a bright future but need more size and depth

2 minutes ago, adamq said:

The Knicks are just so hurt and so exhausted. They finally have a bright future but need more size and depth

i mean you're watching their depth and it just got them to a game seven

• Like 1

1 minute ago, catcheryea said:

i mean you're watching their depth and it just got them to a game seven

Haha true but you can never rely on Mitchell Robinson to be healthy, and Bogey is 35 years old now

Posted (edited)

Remember when Bogey went toe to toe with lebron for one game! Good times. Good times. 😂 ECF baby! Tatum we coming  for you booker T voice. Need Tatum and Jaylen to do down with fluke injuries for the LOLs. Honest to god as weird as it sounds we match up better with Boston than we do with the knicks. 😂 

I know the odds are heavily against us. But undefeated at home and the Celtics have shown to ability to lose. 1000-1 odds we win. It’s been a heck of a run. Really enjoyed the playoffs… we weren’t supposed to be here and here we are. Props to NYK those guys carried the car on axels up hill. No quit in them. Hali is him and dude gets a lot of hate for no reason.. Wish benne was healthy, dude would have added so much. Really like Ben’s defense along with Drew. The young’s have stepped up a ton.

Boston in 5.. Hopeful it goes 7. Would be dope. But Boston is really good, we’ll need to get super hot. Tyrese has cooked up Jrue in their previous battles. 

Edited by El Ramster

I know many of love Jalen but I don’t. Dudes a ball stopper. Plenty of times other guys have been hot and he goes full hero mode. Kills the offense and ball movement. Great player but he ain’t him.