The playoffs!

1 minute ago, BAConrad said:

All I can do is picture Foles being eaten alive by their defense....

Keenum isn't great by any means but he's actually been making plays all year long and Minnesota literally has beaten like every good NFC team except us.

I don’t think he will be eaten alive. Our OL may be the best they have faced all season. Him being able to throw the ball to anybody is an entirely different matter.

At least we have the personnel to make Keemun beat us  

19 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Alright so we officially will be featuring an NFCCG of Nick Foles vs Case Keenum.

Man, If I'm a Rams fan I wouldn't even want to watch the game. Seeing your former two QBs you let go face off to go to the SB. Both of which also beat your team the same year . Lol

aka the Jeff Fisher Bowl lol

1 minute ago, jonu62882 said:

He didn't do anything.  The corner just brainfarted and had one of the most epic fails of all time.  That was such a fluke play.

Yeah you're right.

Leaping in the air as high as he did, literally over some dudes head, and then keeping his balance on the sideline like that and scoring a TD was basically just nothing. Any receiver could have done that right?

Look. Williams made a stupid stupid stupid STUPID decision. But it takes two to tango. It doesn't happen if he doesn't do what he did. Nor does it happen if Diggs doesn't make a great catch and then run into the EZ either. 

2 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I don’t think he will be eaten alive. Our OL may be the best they have faced all season. Him being able to throw the ball to anybody is an entirely different matter.

At least we have the personnel to make Keemun beat us  

Eh. Vatai has held his own but its been proven already multiple times that great fronts can pick on him and beat the crap out of him. 

Also were facing a defensive Mastermind.

Which btw reminds me The most underrated aspect of this game will be the terrific coaching battle. Two of the best HCs in the NFL going at it. 

3 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Yeah you're right.

Leaping in the air as high as he did, literally over some dudes head, and then keeping his balance on the sideline like that and scoring a TD was basically just nothing. Any receiver could have done that right?

Look. Williams made a stupid stupid stupid STUPID decision. But it takes two to tango. It doesn't happen if he doesn't do what he did. Nor does it happen if Diggs doesn't make a great catch and then run into the EZ either. 

Any average DB could have tackled him there.  Williams bit hard and completely just flung himself sideways and with zero control of his body and took out his own teammate.     Despite the catch, it should have been game over for the Vikes if the DB was just average. 

3 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Yeah you're right.

Diggs made a great catch, but the play was only special because Williams made what is probably the worst play in NFL history. There are quite a few WRs who could have made that play in the NFL. Alshon and Agholor make that play everytime.

It was a much bigger screw up by 43 then it was a great play by Diggs.

2 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

I have confidence in Doug that he’ll whip up a gameplan that will find weak spots in the Vikings defense (if there’s any)

Yeah. I do as well. He did an incredible job against ATL and now he has another week to work with Foles and come up with more and more creative plays like he did.  

But on the flip side, Zimmer will take advantage of our weakspots on offense.

This is a great match up. I absolutely agree with that. My point was I just thought NO is an inferior team and we would beat them easier.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Diggs made a great catch, but the play was only special because Williams made what is probably the worst play in NFL history. There are quite a few WRs who could have made that play in the NFL. Alshon and Agholor make that play everytime.

It was a much bigger screw up by 43 then it was a great play by Diggs.

I agree with the last part.

The first I'm not so sure. Maybe.

1 minute ago, BAConrad said:

Yeah. I do as well. He did an incredible job against ATL and now he has another week to work with Foles and come up with more and more creative plays like he did.  

But on the flip side, Zimmer will take advantage of our weakspots on offense.

This is a great match up. I absolutely agree with that. My point was I just thought NO is an inferior team and we would beat them easier.

Brees is a HOFer and lead them back from a 17-0 deficit in the blink of an eye.  It wouldn't have been a cakewalk with the Saints like you're suggesting.  Neither will be, in fact.  Either way, it will be a slugfest for us.  I think we can both agree that we just want a W and trip back to the Superb Owl.

Archived