FF Survivor 4: ET HAS WON THE GAME ACCORDING TO ET! ET IS JURY JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER!

Things are heating up in Survivor 4. 

There hasn't been a controversy since the Whickers Bickers were disbanded. 
Down to 8 players.
Some feisty parting shots at the last elimination. 

And now a simple Immunity Challenge. 

Kenny Rogers

This one is pretty simple. You all have from now until the deadline to invest your money.
You may invest your money however you see fit into anything that I can verify the results of. You each get 1,000 dollars to invest. 

You can bet 1,000 dollars on a sports game that finishes by the deadline.
You can put it all into crypto.
You can put it all into stocks.

At the end of the deadline, whoever has the most money off their investments wins Immunity and guarantees themselves a spot in the final 4. 

1. Has to be a bet or an investment.
2. No options or futures. If you choose to invest in a stock or crypto, it's just a straight purchase.
3. Nothing I cannot verify.
4. If you bet on sports games, the game has to finish by the deadline. 
5. Decisions have to be made by Wednesday, but you can spend your 1000 at any time. 
6. You can split it into several different investments/bets.
7. You can sell before the deadline, but if you sell you cannot buy back into anything else with your profits. For example, if you bought 100 dollars worth of Bitcoin and that 100 dollars became 110 dollars, you could sell and bank at any point, but you cannot reinvest.
8. I don't follow sports betting much at all. You can bet on longshots and you get the odds. Before we make it official though, somebody has to tell me the most commonly used odds site out there so we can be sure we're all on the same page. And if you're betting on weird stuff that I don't understand, everybody else has to be able to understand once I've posted the bet so there's no controversy. I really have zero understanding of the whole betting world and I've only just recently been able to figure out the over/under thing. I don't bet on things. 

The deadline to make your investments or place your bets is going to be Tuesday noon. We'll do the results... At some time after that I'll decide later.

1. @Daboyle
2. @Malfatron
3. @theuntouchable
4. @adamq
5. @TOUCAN
6. @skywindO2
7. @FinneasGage

8. @ET80

11 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Things are heating up in Survivor 4. 

There hasn't been a controversy since the Whickers Bickers were disbanded. 
Down to 8 players.
Some feisty parting shots at the last elimination. 

And now a simple Immunity Challenge. 

Kenny Rogers

This one is pretty simple. You all have from now until the deadline to invest your money.
You may invest your money however you see fit into anything that I can verify the results of. You each get 1,000 dollars to invest. 

You can bet 1,000 dollars on a sports game that finishes by the deadline.
You can put it all into crypto.
You can put it all into stocks.

At the end of the deadline, whoever has the most money off their investments wins Immunity and guarantees themselves a spot in the final 4. 

1. Has to be a bet or an investment.
2. No options or futures. If you choose to invest in a stock or crypto, it's just a straight purchase.
3. Nothing I cannot verify.
4. If you bet on sports games, the game has to finish by the deadline. 
5. Decisions have to be made by Wednesday, but you can spend your 1000 at any time. 
6. You can split it into several different investments/bets.
7. You can sell before the deadline, but if you sell you cannot buy back into anything else with your profits. For example, if you bought 100 dollars worth of Bitcoin and that 100 dollars became 110 dollars, you could sell and bank at any point, but you cannot reinvest.
8. I don't follow sports betting much at all. You can bet on longshots and you get the odds. Before we make it official though, somebody has to tell me the most commonly used odds site out there so we can be sure we're all on the same page. And if you're betting on weird stuff that I don't understand, everybody else has to be able to understand once I've posted the bet so there's no controversy. I really have zero understanding of the whole betting world and I've only just recently been able to figure out the over/under thing. I don't bet on things. 

The deadline to make your investments or place your bets is going to be Tuesday noon. We'll do the results... At some time after that I'll decide later.

1. @Daboyle
2. @Malfatron
3. @theuntouchable
4. @adamq
5. @TOUCAN
6. @skywindO2
7. @FinneasGage

8. @ET80

Wtf

• ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4: ET HAS WON THE GAME ACCORDING TO ET! ET IS JURY JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER!