FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!

@FinneasGage loyal soldier

This might be a blessing in disguise because maybe you get a few votes because people dont want to go all in with the plan that i helped mastermind to crown ET

so they might crown you for the "everyone is unhappy" ending

if their alternative is to crown me...well nobody wants that.

this might actually be for the best but now is the time for you to post up your **** on everything

i wont kill you until you had that shot

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@FinneasGage loyal soldier

This might be a blessing in disguise because maybe you get a few votes because people dont want to go all in with the plan that i helped mastermind to crown ET

so they might crown you for the "everyone is unhappy" ending

if their alternative is to crown me...well nobody wants that.

this might actually be for the best but now is the time for you to post up your **** on everything

i wont kill you until you had that shot

I’m at work and haven’t read the challenge yet 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, adamq said:

This is the funniest outcome by far. @FinneasGage and @ET80 laziness and disrespect for the game/players was their downfall. I'll be voting malf

we were kinda waiting for the MIA host to respond to our request, to which he did while I was at work in the afternoon and couldn't do the challenge. the challenge, which we had one day to do, which has never been the case lol. i'm not gonna say i'm not a lazy man. i'm among the laziest and most careless. but this is more a result of the host just not caring about the end game lol

but a funny result nonetheless indeed lol 

• Like 2

• ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!