FF Survivor 4: ET HAS WON THE GAME ACCORDING TO ET! ET IS JURY JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER!

On 5/29/2024 at 9:09 AM, Malfatron said:

I was looking forward to this challenge but the clues were just too vague and the movie obscure. You cant do both

8risaq.jpg

In before the next "team balance."

• Like 2

So.

Can we just get to the good parts here, where tribal combat is just declared instead of playing hide and go seek with the votes and how they're going to fall?

Because frankly, I have no time for doublespeak, espionage, and will they won't they scenarios.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TOUCAN said:

So.

Can we just get to the good parts here, where tribal combat is just declared instead of playing hide and go seek with the votes and how they're going to fall?

Because frankly, I have no time for doublespeak, espionage, and will they won't they scenarios.

I challenge you to a tribal by combat

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, TOUCAN said:

So.

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I challenge you to a tribal by combat

Pokemon pictionary it is!

• Like 1

• ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4: ET HAS WON THE GAME ACCORDING TO ET! ET IS JURY JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER!