FF Survivor 4: ET HAS WON THE GAME ACCORDING TO ET! ET IS JURY JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER!

6 minutes ago, TOUCAN said:

Also, while I'm at it.

@adamq not cool.

I did throw your name out as a candidate to be voted out to a person, but it's gotta be someone sorry. We should have done better!

1 hour ago, TOUCAN said:

So.

Can we just get to the good parts here, where tribal combat is just declared instead of playing hide and go seek with the votes and how they're going to fall?

Because frankly, I have no time for doublespeak, espionage, and will they won't they scenarios.

I… I have to wait for the votes.

33 minutes ago, TOUCAN said:

Also @Pickle Rick I don't like being lied to.

I think everyone here knows I don't lie, I think its beneath someone to lie, even though lying is what most people do, I don't do it and won't do it.  

If I were to tell someone I voted for someone, you can take it to the bank that's how I voted 

I'm no touch 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I think everyone here knows I don't lie, I think its beneath someone to lie, even though lying is what most people do, I don't do it and won't do it.  

If I were to tell someone I voted for someone, you can take it to the bank that's how I voted 

I'm no touch 

BORING

21 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm no touch 

Your last statement is the only factual statement made. 

• ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4: ET HAS WON THE GAME ACCORDING TO ET! ET IS JURY JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER!