FF Survivor 4: ET HAS WON THE GAME ACCORDING TO ET! ET IS JURY JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER!

Chatgpt summary:

The recent forum thread on FootballsFuture.com exposes a troubling incident where moderator ET80 abused his power by altering the thread title and deleting posts for personal amusement. Users are expressing a mix of frustration and criticism, indicating a growing concern over the misuse of authority. The situation has escalated tension within the community, as participants reflect on the moderator's past actions and the impact on the forum's integrity.

For further details, visit the thread [here](https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/54590-ff-survivor-4-game-over-we-all-lose-because-of-outpost/page/213/).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Next topic idea, ET's view on his top 50 abuses of power. 

I'm tuning in for every single one. 

thats-terrible-aw.gif

My worst wasn't even on this forum.

So a banned member Flaccomania was banned for something, I don't know. Anyways, he made the prudent decision to start up his own forum! With blackjack! And Hookers!

Having an affinity for 21 and hookers (and 21 year old hookers) I join his site. Flacco had a following, so he had roughly 70-80 members on his site; That could actually prove to be self sustaining!

So, I join and he immediately recognized my SN (ET80, I'm not exactly creative) and he makes the bold decision to make me a Mod AND Admin. Sure, fine... that should work out.

So, I log in one day, start looking at forum posts, click on my Admin dashboard, I notice I have a "BAN" button and figured I needed to test it out...

...two hours later, I wake up from my fever dream and realized I banned every single member on the forum, including both Admins and Flacco himself. I deleted every single thread and locked every single forum. I finally turn the gun on myself and banned myself.

I don't know why I did it. I'm not sure what people thought after I did it. But that's what happens when I have unlimited power.

• Like 5

Risky Business

This one probably would have been my best original challenge had anybody cared. At this point it’s probably going to feel like a chore, but tough mammaries. 

Each of you will be given a word. Three unique words. Your job is to risk having that word exposed. Each player has to post five posts in this thread for this challenge. Those five posts can use your individual word as many times as you’d like or as few times as you’d like. You get a point for every time you use your word, however! The other two players get three chances to guess which word was yours. If they correctly guess your word, you lose half your points. So if both players guess which word was yours, you get zero points. If you correctly guess the word of one of your opponents, you get a point every time the word was used. 

1. No editing any posts. An edited post is disqualified. 
2. Each post can be a max of 100 words. 
3. Each sentence has to make sense. You can’t just post nonsense. 
4. No working together. 
5. This is the final challenge. Try not to be a **** and ruin it. 
6. Plural and adjectives (strategically = strategy, strategies = strategy) count as the word. 

Say my word was strategy. 

Post 1. In the beginning of this game, I tried to play as a mouse. A sneaky, silent, slithery mouse. However, I knew it was important to slither away from any snakes. Snakes are often sneaky, silent and slithery until they strike. (42 words)

Post 2. Beginning with that strategy, I tried finding another mouse to play with. I figured if I could find another mouse, one who wasn’t as sneaky as me, I could send every snake after the other mouse and pretend it was that mouse that got rid of every snake. That way, the snakes would zero in on the other mouse or mice, not me. (65 WORDS)

Post 3. This strategy didn’t go as I hoped. I was instantly labeled a snake. So I needed a new strategy. If my old strategy as a mouse was no good, it was time to pick a strategy in which I was higher up and more capable of pulling strings. So I became an eagle. I liked my eagle strategy a lot more than my mouse strategy. (67 words)

Post 4. As an eagle, I could see every mouse and control every mouse. I could protect any mouse I wanted from any snake I wanted. If this strategy was going to work, though, I needed both a snake and a mouse on my side. One snake to kill the mouse when it was time, and one mouse to be friendly and entice all the other snakes. The strategy worked out perfectly. (72 words)

Obviously, if these were my posts I would make it seem as though my word was either mouse or sneaky or eagle and there was a misdirection. The word was strategy. The word strategy was used 9 times. The word mouse was used 16 times. The word snake was used 10 times. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So a banned member Flaccomania was banned for something, I don't know. Anyways, he made the prudent decision to start up his own forum! With blackjack! And Hookers!

Having an affinity for 21 and hookers (and 21 year old hookers) I join his site. Flacco had a following, so he had roughly 70-80 members on his site; That could actually prove to be self sustaining!

So, I join and he immediately recognized my SN (ET80, I'm not exactly creative) and he makes the bold decision to make me a Mod AND Admin. Sure, fine... that should work out.

So, I log in one day, start looking at forum posts, click on my Admin dashboard, I notice I have a "BAN" button and figured I needed to test it out...

...two hours later, I wake up from my fever dream and realized I banned every single member on the forum, including both Admins and Flacco himself. I deleted every single thread and locked every single forum. I finally turn the gun on myself and banned myself.

I don't know why I did it. I'm not sure what people thought after I did it. But that's what happens when I have unlimited power.

holy **** lmao i wasn't aware of this post FF-ban Flaccomania saga that's wild 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

IIRC, the ban was for starting that alternative forum and promoting it here

• Like 1

• ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4: ET HAS WON THE GAME ACCORDING TO ET! ET IS JURY JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER!