Blind: Skywind

Things
Guider: Josh
Blind: ET

@MacReady

Our team is punctual as always

Thats why we are jeffs favorites @Whicker

• Like 1

@Whicker’s Bickers taking their time to strategize, which is fine. They want to make sure they get it just right.

The Nutter Butters look ready to rock and roll. They’re already blindfolded and eager to get started.

Just now, MacReady said:

@Whicker’s Bickers taking their time to strategize, which is fine. They want to make sure they get it just right.

The Nutter Butters look ready to rock and roll. They’re already blindfolded and eager to get started.

They are lollygagging

34 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So he addresses Malf and his insubordination but not finny …..

I do not have a computer at work and I honestly can’t even tell who is on which tribe without my laptop, so things don’t get organized until roughly 5PM nightly and about 7AM each morning.

The benefit of this is I’m not going to rush people like I did in previous Survivors.

The downside is I won’t have everything as immaculately ready to respond and reveal like in previous Survivors.

Whickers Bickers will just have to continue bickering.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

I do not have a computer at work and I honestly can’t even tell who is on which tribe without my laptop, so things don’t get organized until roughly 5PM nightly and about 7AM each morning.

The benefit of this is I’m not going to rush people like I did in previous Survivors.

The downside is I won’t have everything as immaculately ready to respond and reveal like in previous Survivors.

I live on the west coast. My children have a school event at 5pm PST, so hopefully we can get this rocking before then. 

5 minutes ago, MacReady said:

That wasn’t about you …..

Posted (edited)

@Scoundrel, @Slappy Mc.

I have sent you your answers.

Remember: One word clues, no words in the title, no actors, character names, directors, etc.

Whickers Bickers has not provided blindfolded/guiders for the other categories, so we will wait on those ones.

Edited by MacReady
  • Like 1

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday