FF Survivor 4: Reading Votes. Slowly.

1 hour ago, MacReady said:

The second player voted out of Survivor 4:

Slappy.

Slappy, the tribe has spoken.

Thank you for playing. I hope you enjoyed the time between signing up and the first reward challenge. 

@ET80 @Daboyle @TOUCAN @Whicker are cool as ****. I put in one last effort to try to save myself and kudos to my former tribe man, those guys listened and then voted me out all the same. Just a tad too much chaos brought to the table.

Hide contents

I don't have any ill feelings towards touch and my rant was mostly an attempt to put some attention on him to get him voted out. I didn't get to stay in discord long enough to see reactions. Mac definitely had his hands full trying to tell us games were balanced, but I do think he is doing a good job, even if I heckle him endlessly with diary PMs telling him otherwise. Pickle and Orca are probably the chillest of the group. Whicker is my dude. Ted is super levelheaded on things. I'm super sad that Forge actually left, partially cause of my chaos, I'm sure. Team Nutter's Butters are a tough team to compete with. I think they use strategy incredibly well from their performances in challenges. I do genuinely apologize to anyone that my tirades reduced the quality of the game from, including the host.

Thanks again for the game @MacReady, and hopefully y'all can get back on track focusing about the challenges and not the host's inability to make balanced games. 😉 Now that I'm out of the competition, I'll be looking for Whicker's Bickers' post to like so I can continue to do my part for them.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

@ET80 @Daboyle @TOUCAN @Whicker are cool as ****. I put in one last effort to try to save myself and kudos to my former tribe man, those guys listened and then voted me out all the same. Just a tad too much chaos brought to the table.

Hide contents

I don't have any ill feelings towards touch and my rant was mostly an attempt to put some attention on him to get him voted out. I didn't get to stay in discord long enough to see reactions. Mac definitely had his hands full trying to tell us games were balanced, but I do think he is doing a good job, even if I heckle him endlessly with diary PMs telling him otherwise. Pickle and Orca are probably the chillest of the group. Whicker is my dude. Ted is super levelheaded on things. I'm super sad that Forge actually left, partially cause of my chaos, I'm sure. Team Nutter's Butters are a tough team to compete with. I think they use strategy incredibly well from their performances in challenges. I do genuinely apologize to anyone that my tirades reduced the quality of the game from, including the host.

Thanks again for the game @MacReady, and hopefully y'all can get back on track focusing about the challenges and not the host's inability to make balanced games. 😉 Now that I'm out of the competition, I'll be looking for Whicker's Bickers' post to like so I can continue to do my part for them.

I thought you were cool but I guess not anymore

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Hide contents

0/10 tirade

• Like 2

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Reading Votes. Slowly.