FF Survivor 4: Mortal Kombat Starts Tonight (Around 4-5PM)

If the Whickers Bickers decide on this Connect 4 game, I do not have to be present and it can be played at any time.

For the (final) record, the benefit of the reward was to be able to as a tribe come up with the perfect blend of odds.

Had I won, I would have come up with the best 7 on 7 of games that my tribe and I determined suited our strengths. I would not have declined a 1v1 on chess, on straight Pictionary, on checkers…

I would see if anyone on my tribe was especially good at a score tracking game. I’d have eliminated paper, rock scissors on account of it being high chance.

In short, the reward was always meant to allow a tribe to strategically plan a best of 7, 5, 3 or 1 scenario suited to the strengths of their tribe in 1, 3, 5 or 7 fair or reasonably presumed fair challenges.

I absolutely would have suggested a The Thing trivia challenge 1v1. As a joke. Once that was declined, I would have said, “HOW OUTRAGEOUS… lol, jk.”

If there’s anybody following along with this game that has not been a player who is unbiased that wants to serve on a panel of judges for any future slights or perceived slights, I will accept panel of judges volunteers.

4 hours ago, MacReady said:

If the Whickers Bickers decide on this Connect 4 game, I do not have to be present and it can be played at any time.

For the (final) record, the benefit of the reward was to be able to as a tribe come up with the perfect blend of odds.

Had I won, I would have come up with the best 7 on 7 of games that my tribe and I determined suited our strengths. I would not have declined a 1v1 on chess, on straight Pictionary, on checkers…

I would see if anyone on my tribe was especially good at a score tracking game. I’d have eliminated paper, rock scissors on account of it being high chance.

In short, the reward was always meant to allow a tribe to strategically plan a best of 7, 5, 3 or 1 scenario suited to the strengths of their tribe in 1, 3, 5 or 7 fair or reasonably presumed fair challenges.

I absolutely would have suggested a The Thing trivia challenge 1v1. As a joke. Once that was declined, I would have said, “HOW OUTRAGEOUS… lol, jk.”

Our tribe is good a Pokemon, stop with the crappy logic and let it go 

• Like 1

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Mortal Kombat Starts Tonight (Around 4-5PM)