2024 WC Semifinals: (1) OKC Thunder v (5) Dallas Mavericks

9 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Yall said they had another top 20 player! Man I done threw up. If that’s top 20 we in trouble. No one can create besides SGA and he’s on his James Harden ft merchant phase. 

One guy said he might be top 20. Calm down. A young player struggling for a couple games...stop the presses.

Haliburton ain't close to top 20 either if that's how reactive we're going to be.

4 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

One guy said he might be top 20. Calm down. A young player struggling for a couple games...stop the presses.

Haliburton ain't close to top 20 either if that's how reactive we're going to be.

Hali has popped off and carried. He’s had 2-3 bad games out of 11. I’ll take it. 

On 5/16/2024 at 8:28 AM, seminoles1 said:

You said he’ll be 20 too… SGA needs help. 

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

You said he’ll be 20 too… SGA needs help. 

Quote me saying that. I said he's better than quite a few players on your list, and that's true. I said he's likely to pass some of the old guys on that list soon, which is also true.

15 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Quote me saying that. I said he's better than quite a few players on your list, and that's true. I said he's likely to pass some of the old guys on that list soon, which is also true.

Yeah i have a hard time taking any of those guys out in favor of him. Maybe in 2-4 years. But not now or next year. Ok player but not a difference maker. Top 20 players tend to make an impact.