2024 Washington Training Camp Discussion/Videos

I’m just excited. Really reguardless of record. I want too see if the team can gel moreso then anything that and Jayden show real promise and hopefully smarts when it comes to when he leaves his body open to unneeded hits.

• Like 4

On 7/17/2024 at 3:56 PM, RSkinGM said:

Rooks report tomorrow- Can you believe it ?. Tempus fugit

Season ticket holder workout is August 1st, and I’ll be there.  The first time I’ll be going to a training camp since the Ravens were at Western Maryland College/McDaniel, we went to see one of my dad’s HS players who was on the team for a year.  

• Like 3

And Efe Obada to the PUP list. I wonder if this is a surprise or expected. Returning from a severely broken leg last Nov. I thought he was finished but they resigned him . I like him if if he can get healthy and contribute .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

And Efe Obada to the PUP list. I wonder if this is a surprise or expected. Returning from a severely broken leg last Nov. I thought he was finished but they resigned him . I like him if if he can get healthy and contribute .

I have nothing against Obada, but I was surprised they didn't re-sign James Smith-Williams instead of Obada.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

I have nothing against Obada, but I was surprised they didn't re-sign James Smith-Williams instead of Obada.

It's because Obada is a free roster spot no? Or was that another player?

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I have a real good feeling about this guy. I believe we found a real good player in the 5th round. Anxious to see how he develops. 

Same, I'm not sure what LB position he's going to play yet but I do think he’ll make a big impact on special teams this year & he may be a starter in a few years.