2024 Washington Training Camp Discussion/Videos

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

If keeping Howell presented a real threat to Daniels than we never should've drafted him. Mariota is awful and Howell was cheaper. Trading him to sign Mariota was stupid in my opinion. 

Different regime man. We all know that the next regime usually wants to draft and sign their own QBs.

I think they got an offer they couldn't refuse. If all they had gotten was late-round picks for Howell then he's probably still here but what we got equaled a 3rd. 

My hope is that Hartman develops into something similar to Howell & can be our backup for 10-plus years. 

I think Hartman can be like a Colt Mccoy/Chase Daniel type back up.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Different regime man. We all know that the next regime usually wants to draft and sign their own QBs.

I think they got an offer they couldn't refuse. If all they had gotten was late-round picks for Howell then he's probably still here but what we got equaled a 3rd. 

My hope is that Hartman develops into something similar to Howell & can be our backup for 10-plus years. 

I think Hartman can be like a Colt Mccoy/Chase Daniel type back up.

And turned that 3rd into 2 seconds and two Swiss Army knives for each side of the ball 😉😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ripsean21 said:

And turned that 3rd into 2 seconds and two Swiss Army knives for each side of the ball 😉😉

My bad that was the sweat pick we traded back for them 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by ripsean21

On 6/22/2024 at 2:26 PM, ARTMONK HOF said:

Its not from training camp but saw this video and wanted to share it. 
I’ve liked him coming out of college and he was my player to be picked and think he’s going to be a real big help for JD. 

I think he's going to be our next Cooley, but he could be better bc he's more athletic and faster than Cooley was.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, vike daddy said:

hey kids, it's yer daddy, coming to visit and check in on you.

how's your preseason been going? everybody happy? optimistic?

Hey official Washington fan, receipts to prove it. Things have been slow going. Besides our 2nd round pick who needed surgery, everyone is staying healthy and appear to be gelling as a unit. 

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Hey official Washington fan, receipts to prove it. Things have been slow going. Besides our 2nd round pick who needed surgery, everyone is staying healthy and appear to be gelling as a unit. 

i read nothing but positives about Daniels and his maturity.

something WASH fans have had to struggle with during the previous ownership era.

• Like 3

On 6/23/2024 at 10:05 PM, vike daddy said:

i read nothing but positives about Daniels and his maturity.

something WASH fans have had to struggle with during the previous ownership era.

You'd know you big Washington fan you

• Like 2