CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

16 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

You did. 3 star programs can't compete with 5 stars if all resources are used.

I’m very sorry :( go get George Wrotto

57 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I’m very sorry :( go get George Wrotto

I don't know who that is lol.

WR isn't a need, I've got a sophomore and freshman starting but having the 5 star WR with size and speed meant a stud waiting in the wings and big impact. Thought I could land him quickly. The Miami loss hurt, as well as not being able to schedule him to visit until this week, which was too late. First recruit in a long time that I hate missing out on.

Started to comb through the players not heavily pursued who still have Florida as a top 5 interest.

Edited by RuskieTitan
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Still no signings, and I’m about to lose out on a 5* LT that I was first the last 3 weeks to penn state. Decided to sit most of my seniors, to start progression on my underclassman .

So playing time impacts player progression? In my offline dynasty I had freshman WRs start two years before getting passed on the depth chart by guys who didn't get time (one was a returner but that's it), so I'm not sure the logic on progressions.

11 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I don't know who that is lol.

WR isn't a need, I've got a sophomore and freshman starting but having the 5 star WR with size and speed meant a stud waiting in the wings and big impact. Thought I could land him quickly. The Miami loss hurt, as well as not being able to schedule him to visit until this week, which was too late. First recruit in a long time that I hate missing out on.

Started to comb through the players not heavily pursued who still have Florida as a top 5 interest.

I was counting on my earlier visit to usurp your lead. Totally thought I wouldn’t get him due to proximity 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

So playing time impacts player progression? In my offline dynasty I had freshman WRs start two years before getting passed on the depth chart by guys who didn't get time (one was a returner but that's it), so I'm not sure the logic on progressions.

My back up rb went up after starting him the last game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

10 int on 80 attempts lol. CPU defense is no joke lol 

Idk, I think there may be a joke in there somewhere. 

7 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

10 int on 80 attempts lol. CPU defense is no joke lol 

I'm telling ya man. I've changed my starting QB multiple times too. Too many young mediocre QBs. That's a very sad statistic though. 1 INT on every 8 passes thrown. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, biggio7 said:

Lost to USF. Threw 4 INTs in the rain. I shouldn't have been Tulane. It rains every home game.

Looks like you are the last one who needs to play this week. 

Also crazy that y'all already signing recruits. I'm still trying to work my way into these prospects hearts. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Looks like you are the last one who needs to play this week. 

Also crazy that y'all already signing recruits. I'm still trying to work my way into these prospects hearts. 

I'll play this afternoon

• Like 1