CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

40 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

My no for changing teams was a joke but restarts are gray for me 

Part of me wants to say no restarts, but this game is unforgiving at times. I think having the option to restart once would be beneficial to everyone, so that is probably what I would vote for. 

I personally don't think I'd ever restart even if the option was given to me, just a preference if I've played a full game against CPU I don't think I'd want to run it back again.

Now, if the league majority decides for it, that's fine, but do we draw any lines? Would restarts be allowed in the conference championships? Playoffs? Natty?

28 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I personally don't think I'd ever restart even if the option was given to me, just a preference if I've played a full game against CPU I don't think I'd want to run it back again.

Now, if the league majority decides for it, that's fine, but do we draw any lines? Would restarts be allowed in the conference championships? Playoffs? Natty?

I’d say conference champs, and playoffs no restarts. Just the regular season 

What are we thinking for OOC schedules next season and the future? Prioritize user vs user? First come first serve users?

I think Florida usually gets their rivalry games in with the SEC, but I'd also like to smack around the other florida schools (Mainly FSU and Miami - the first for their recruits, lots of battles, and the second for revenge).

50 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

What are we thinking for OOC schedules next season and the future? Prioritize user vs user? First come first serve users?

I think Florida usually gets their rivalry games in with the SEC, but I'd also like to smack around the other florida schools (Mainly FSU and Miami - the first for their recruits, lots of battles, and the second for revenge).

I’d love to add more user games myself. Atleast two next season 

Edited by Fresh Prince
  • Like 1

VKO9dkr.jpeg

for the record, the restart you’ll see that I did was this. I didn’t restart lol

there should be a cap on restarts tho. Some dudes restarted 4-5 times lol