CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

7 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

if you guys want i'm down to just all switch teams after this lol. or restart for that matter now that we have a better idea of what we're doing and have better rules or whatever in place. 

I'm probably going to stick to SDSU. Sad that in almost every CFB game I have ever played they are my reclamation school. Winning changes everyone's fortunes. I do think playing more users would be cool though. I would love to upset a top 25 team.🤣

54 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm probably going to stick to SDSU. Sad that in almost every CFB game I have ever played they are my reclamation school. Winning changes everyone's fortunes. I do think playing more users would be cool though. I would love to upset a top 25 team.🤣

My offline ECU dynasty is my full rebuild, this one I wanted something more like return to glory and targeted 3 star program with good uniform options and a nice home stadium. Florida is set at some positions from the get go but are needing to rebuild other areas, namely OL, DT, LB and S. Hopefully I can hit 4 stars and that'll help me compete in recruiting against the 5 star juggernauts.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

No clue. It was a JUCO Sophmore QB. I guess he just really wanted to come to Tulane with his two stars. I only have 3 recruits. Not like @Ty21 and @FinneasGage

My first season with ECU (1.5 stars) I only signed 3 players during the season, the bulk of the class came during the 4 weeks transfer portal period.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, biggio7 said:

I just offered someone a scholarship and he instantly committed. 🤨

There is a very small percentage chance for an instant commit. Not sure how it works but it has happened to me on my offline dynasty as well. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

My first season with ECU (1.5 stars) I only signed 3 players during the season, the bulk of the class came during the 4 weeks transfer portal period.

That is rough... were you targeting too highly rated prospects or simply beat out?

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

That is rough... were you targeting too highly rated prospects or simply beat out?

Think it was a mix of learning the game and getting beat out doing so; I only add players that have my school in their top 10 and just got out-recruited despite having a successful season; it wasn't until the program hit 3 stars and boosts to some of the school aspects that recruiting became easier, and once you hit 4 stars you start to be able to swing your weight around a little, but still can't compare to the blue bloods. If I see Georgia, Bama, Ohio St, Oregon, or Notre Dame ahead of me, I don't bother anymore. Will be curious to see if this changes if I'm able to hit 5 stars at some point how it feels then.

• Like 1

I do find it funny they made ND up w the big dogs in this. Lifelong fan, they only ever have average classes of maybe 1 5*, a few 4’s and a thousand 3’s. ND doesn’t ever recruit in the same breath as SEC schools imo 

44 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I do find it funny they made ND up w the big dogs in this. Lifelong fan, they only ever have average classes of maybe 1 5*, a few 4’s and a thousand 3’s. ND doesn’t ever recruit in the same breath as SEC schools imo 

Feel free to take that realism approach in our league too ;) 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Feel free to take that realism approach in our league too ;) 

I feel like I just walked into an unsupervised room filled with gold bars. It would be wrong not to take it all 

• Like 1