CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

2 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

If all goes to plan I’ll be playing TY in the quarterfinals. I’ll get revenge for everyone in this league and knock him out. 

there will only be two hits. Me hitting you and Bawitdaba playing in the background 

Game doesn’t want me to win anyway. 11-0 and still second fiddle to 9-1 Florida, all because I have a cheesecake schedule. 

Edited by Ty21
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

there will only be two hits. Me hitting you and Bawitdaba playing in the background 

Game doesn’t want me to win anyway. 11-0 and still second fiddle to 9-1 Florida, all because I have a cheesecake schedule. 

Be a man and join a conference next year 

43 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

@Ty21 I'm just going to wait for your 25 recruits to go in the transfer portal... Goodness

ND looks better than it is. It’s always high overalls of players that are just okay at everything. Never one elite trait. So what i dump, take it. 

1 hour ago, Fresh Prince said:

Florida has the top 3 for DPOY and 5 in the top 12 lol. Also top 2 in defensive end, defensive back, defensive lineman. Best linebacker, best punt returner. 

Head coach Bobby Boucher taught them defense

tackle-running.gif

10 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

The Swamp remembers. It's fueled the team this season. And luckily there's a 4 star gem WR that I'm hoping eases that loss. I've learned to keep my mouth shut on recruits here til I have them signed.

Looks like I signed him this week 😎

Also signed a 4 star TE and another 4 star WR.

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Looks like I signed him this week 😎

Also signed a 4 star TE and another 4 star WR.

Ive just been autopiloting the prospects for a few weeks cause my class was already what i wanted it to be by week 5 or so lol

13 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Ive just been autopiloting the prospects for a few weeks cause my class was already what i wanted it to be by week 5 or so lol

... you stole a 3 star prospect from me for no reason. Dude won't even see the field on your team.

#pickingonthelittleguy

• Like 1