CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

2 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

That's not fun. I'm running with my guy. It's user error with those Ints.

I almost threw one against slappy but his db had brick hands 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Only signed 5 recruits smh. Only head coaching offer I got was Minnesota.

I see 3 on my screen for you. 2 4-star and 1 3-star. A DT, MLB and RE.

I only signed 6, so I know how you feel. I'm hoping to get around 5-6 transfer players. 

Maybe one of these big programs won't meet the playing time deal-breaker and I got plenty of that. Haha.

Edited by Slappy Mc
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I almost threw one against slappy but his db had brick hands 

My whole team (minus my RB), including every receiver has brick hands.

Your play style and players should make you a National Championship contender for sure. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

My whole team (minus my RB), including every receiver has brick hands.

Your play style and players should make you a National Championship contender for sure. 

Idk I think ruskie genuinely has a cleaner look based on his play style. I don’t think I’m beating him. My regular style revolves around a speed wr, which I have none of. Hoping that guy I got from Florida helps me in the future 

3 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Idk I think ruskie genuinely has a cleaner look based on his play style. I don’t think I’m beating him. My regular style revolves around a speed wr, which I have none of. Hoping that guy I got from Florida helps me in the future 

If I remember our Madden days, Ruskie runs the robber on defense. You have to be better at it than him in order to have a chance. It will be a fun battle I'm sure.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Building me up just to tear me down once the game actually starts. I hope to keep it competitive. Ty's been through the gauntlet of users and emerged undefeated.

Generally im only good at offense. Worthless at defense. If you don’t score every time you have the ball it might be difficult. I’m the 2023 usc Trojans. 

Just now, Ty21 said:

Generally im only good at offense. Worthless at defense. If you don’t score every time you have the ball it might be difficult. I’m the 2023 usc Trojans. 

This sounds more hubrisy than I meant. But in person throughout my life of these games I’ve had success at offense and look like I’ve never done it before on defense. 

1 minute ago, Ty21 said:

Have you seen my passing stats? I'm Jameis Winston out there - 300 yards, 4 TDs.... and 4 INTs. I can usually recover against the CPU, not sure I can against a user.

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Have you seen my passing stats? I'm Jameis Winston out there - 300 yards, 4 TDs.... and 4 INTs. I can usually recover against the CPU, not sure I can against a user.

And tbh mid season @FinneasGage may have defeated me. But he decided to run the triple option for like 70% of the game and all you have to do to stop that is push two buttons lol