CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

McNabb ended up being normal dev, probably the most disappointing but he'll likely still be a future starter after a season.

Newsome was elite, he's going to wreck OTs once Sapp goes pro. 

I'll check more of mine when I get back home, but that OG was an ATH that I moved to OG, he actually projected higher as a linebacker or DL but I needed OL help. The SS Bars was a FS that I moved to SS since he had sub 90 speed agi acc.

Next season I'll need a QB (only really have 2, the third is garbage), OL and LBers.

8 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

McNabb ended up being normal dev, probably the most disappointing but he'll likely still be a future starter after a season.

Newsome was elite, he's going to wreck OTs once Sapp goes pro. 

I'll check more of mine when I get back home, but that OG was an ATH that I moved to OG, he actually projected higher as a linebacker or DL but I needed OL help. The SS Bars was a FS that I moved to SS since he had sub 90 speed agi acc.

Next season I'll need a QB (only really have 2, the third is garbage), OL and LBers.

Seemed like nobody really prioritized qb lol. Carter Haslam, my top qb recruit, has 96 speed 96 thp and mid 80s accuracy lol. I’m going to feast with him. My offense won’t be held back anymore. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Seemed like nobody really prioritized qb lol. Carter Haslam, my top qb recruit, has 96 speed 96 thp and mid 80s accuracy lol. I’m going to feast with him. My offense won’t be held back anymore. 

Lagway was a true freshman for me and was surprisingly durable, but I'm definitely playing with fire if he goes down. He's a real 5 star but only impact dev.

That 96 speed is going to crush us, every time I felt I finally had good coverage you rolled out the pocket with Riley.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

Your offense was held back? You scored 60+ on me...

*Makes note to reject ND from schedule next season*

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I'm not aware of a player ever going down, but some don't improve. Not really sure if there is a "before" rating. 

I wish there was cause I can't tell. I don't think any of my players went up. 😀