CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

8 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

my flight got delayed 8 times, then we board the plane and had to deplane and then they scheduled the flight for tomorrow and put us in hotels. decided i don't wanna go anymore lol, so i'll be home tomorrow to advance the stage. 

Damn man sounds like a nightmare.

4 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

For the new dynasty we can decide on what conference to do. Or we can all decide what teams we want, and I can put them all in on conference. Either one is fine with me

Send the invite... Lets go!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

my flight got delayed 8 times, then we board the plane and had to deplane and then they scheduled the flight for tomorrow and put us in hotels. decided i don't wanna go anymore lol, so i'll be home tomorrow to advance the stage. 

These are the nightmares that make me never want to fly. Sorry all that happened to you, hopefully you didn't rack up too much of a bar tab.

43 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

We have to decide what to do first that way I can put certain teams in conferences. 

Can't you do that once we have all selected our teams? As long as the week doesn't advance you should be able to adjust the conferences.

I'm good with whatever we decide. The suggestion of the MAC conference is a good one. I'm also for taking any teams and adding them to a specific conference.

There's still a huge gap between 3.5 and schools 1.5 or 1 star.

My offline dynasty is my alma mater ECU, they start as 1.5 and it takes a while to build up, not sure I'd have the patience on an online rebuild. I'll probably target a 2 to 3 star program. 

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

There's still a huge gap between 3.5 and schools 1.5 or 1 star.

My offline dynasty is my alma mater ECU, they start as 1.5 and it takes a while to build up, not sure I'd have the patience on an online rebuild. I'll probably target a 2 to 3 star program. 

So should we stick with 3.5 or drop it down to 3?

Edited by Fresh Prince

8 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Depends on what we're after, I'd like more parity starting out so I will pick based on how folks are picking.

So I it wouldn’t let me put teams in different conferences, after the league was done. Once everyone decides what team they want I’ll create the league.

im going Kansas 3.5*

@RuskieTitan @biggio7 @Ty21 @Slappy Mc @FinneasGage

Edited by Fresh Prince