CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

My game is glitching and is not running the correct plays. For example I called a pass play 3 times in a row, but when I hiked the ball it was a handoff to the rb. It did it multiple times every game. I’m passed my redos, but I not counting it. I’ll give it one more try later. I had 10 points leads in two of the games going into the second half and ended up down 11 or more both times because of it.

Edited by Fresh Prince

8 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

My game is glitching and is not running the correct plays. For example I called a pass play 3 times in a row, but when I hiked the ball it was a handoff to the rb. It did it multiple times every game. I’m passed my redos, but I not counting it. I’ll give it one more try later. I had 10 points leads in two of the games going into the second half and ended up down 11 or more both times because of it.

Did you have a young QB on the road?

Just now, Fresh Prince said:

Freshman qb against Ohio at. Why is that banal in this game to happen?

Not sure if it's that or not; I do know having young QBs without mental traits on hard road games can struggle - 'forgetting' the receiver icons, not being able to do hotroutes or audible, and at times when I go to view the play art it'll pull up the wrong play (I'll remember it's a pass and not a run, as example) and need to 'toggle' a few times to try and view it. Play art can also go real wacky. Picking an entirely wrong play isn't something I've encountered, but it's the only thing I could think of from an actual 'in game' explanation if a player is young and low enough rating.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Not sure if it's that or not; I do know having young QBs without mental traits on hard road games can struggle - 'forgetting' the receiver icons, not being able to do hotroutes or audible, and at times when I go to view the play art it'll pull up the wrong play (I'll remember it's a pass and not a run, as example) and need to 'toggle' a few times to try and view it. Play art can also go real wacky. Picking an entirely wrong play isn't something I've encountered, but it's the only thing I could think of from an actual 'in game' explanation if a player is young and low enough rating.

It was happening while the stadium pulse was almost all the way down also. So the crowd wasn’t even loud

• Like 1

Just now, Fresh Prince said:

It was happening while the stadium pulse was almost all the way down also. So the crowd wasn’t even loud

Sounds buggy. Sorry that was happening; there's strange stuff that pops in up this game and we're all the testers - I wouldn't have believed the color whiteout situation until I encountered it in the playoff vs Oklahoma.