CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

1 minute ago, Fresh Prince said:

Once they called a hold on my 4th down td during the option play, I knew I was screwed lol. 

yeah that one was bull****, you were moving the ball so decisively besides the inital pick 6 and i felt like offensively i had no juice to start so i had to accept that lol. you destroyed my run offense, which i usually kinda dominate with 

9 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

ever since i started backing up my defenders and having them play underneath i've been racking up so many INTs, feels like a cheat

Yeah that’s the first time I’ve seen someone back up theirs dbs that much, threw me off

2 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

I’m battling ND, and Florida for a recruit so you know I won’t get him. 

That's the #1 HB recruit, and none of us have him in a pipeline so I gave it a shot. Otherwise, unless I'm ahead or leading, I don't bother trying to play catch-up against users or in general; tried that with a few LB and didn't make up the ground (Georgia got one; Ole Miss getting another, and ND will land the third).

Edited by RuskieTitan

10 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Man it's wild how much more pull FSU has over Florida still. About to lose two CB I thought were coming, and I've been maxing my time with them too. FSU needs a good whooping.

What frustrates me the most is one week I’m #1, and the next I’m locked out.  Also when a persons dealbreaker is “play style” is there a way to see what it is? I feel like I’m way behind on how to recruit compared to everyone else.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

What frustrates me the most is one week I’m #1, and the next I’m locked out.  Also when a persons dealbreaker is “play style” is there a way to see what it is? I feel like I’m way behind on how to recruit compared to everyone else.

Go to the recruiting section and tab over to my school, then there's a spot for playing style. You can click through position archetypes to see what they are interested in. Typically relates to their positions - receivers like passing yards, backs rushing yards, etc.

7 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

@Slappy Mc i got an alert during the game i was removed from a group, what was that? 

I created a chat group for the dynasty on the PS5 over a week ago. No one used it so I deleted the group. I wasn't even sure that any of you could see it since we weren't friends on there. 

• Like 1

Do you know how DEVASTATING it is that 5* Ezekiel President committed to Clemson last second over me?

He didn’t fit my play style, but do you know HOW MUCH FUN I WOULDVE HAD IN CLUTCH MOMENTs THROWING TO HIM AND YELLING GET DOWN MR PRESIDENT. 

LEAGUE OWNER, schedule CLEMSON for me EVERY SINGLE WEEK NEXT YEAR 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Do you know how DEVASTATING it is that 5* Ezekiel President committed to Clemson last second over me?

He didn’t fit my play style, but do you know HOW MUCH FUN I WOULDVE HAD IN CLUTCH MOMENTs THROWING TO HIM AND YELLING GET DOWN MR PRESIDENT. 

LEAGUE OWNER, schedule CLEMSON for me EVERY SINGLE WEEK NEXT YEAR 

Rich people problems.