CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

CG9QdVR.jpeg

so finny got booted for griefing and it voided out our game that was over. We’re gonna quickly just do like a one score and done game 

The game was a wealth of lol’s tho. Finny loves running a failed option play. Guessing it works better elsewhere

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

CG9QdVR.jpeg

so finny got booted for griefing and it voided out our game that was over. We’re gonna quickly just do like a one score and done game 

The game was a wealth of lol’s tho. Finny loves running a failed option play. Guessing it works better elsewhere

i'm glad you preserved the game with a screen shot lmao. it was just making me laugh the way you defended it the first like 3 times and then i had to run it 20 more times. 

our 2nd game had me dying with the taunt you were doing nonstop 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

@FinneasGage stole my cherry for making me challenge a play in this game for the first time. Your player was like 3 yards from the endzone when they called it a td lol

between that, me hurdling over a downed guy and getting tripped up, my guy getting an injury while you were kneeling down, you doing the big-step thing and fumbling, the onside kick fake out getting me like 3 times that was probably the silliest game of CFB i've played so far lmao 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Week advanced 

Dang. I just missed it lol. Finally got into the dynasty. Missed week zero and week 1, but SDSU is on the board with a W against Oregon State.