CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

Urban Meyer has announced his signing with Arizona State! When asked why he joined, he responded: "Two words: Mill Ave". Sounds like coach has certainly found the college campus and why ASU has the #1 campus lifestyle!

Big board set up; much different from my ECU (Who do I want?) and Florida (More good recruits interested) approach, just about everyone had to start with some level of interest for me to add and hopefully can land a couple. I pretty much need to rebuild the entire roster from scratch; any decent player is already an upper classman and will age out quickly.

31 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This has been the roughest two weeks for me recruiting. I have lost out on 6 4-star recruits that I was leading for a long time to.

I hear you, Ole Miss just stole a 4 star gem man cover corner right out of Florida. He must not have wanted to compete in camp. Also lost an OG to Miami.

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

This week got a 5 star SS (he's a red diamond bust), 5 star gem ATH who will be an elusive back, another 5 star gem WR, 4 star QB, and a 4 star gem WR.

How can you tell if a guy is a gem?