CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

2 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

How can you tell if a guy is a gem?

If you fully scout them they'll can have a green diamond or red cross over diamond next to their avatar. That's typically their dev trait, like increased chance. Gems could still be normal dev and red diamonds be still wind up stars or elite, but less likely.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Landed a 5 star man cover CB that FSU took the lead on last week, very nice. Also 5 star gem DE speed rusher, that should help build up the stable of pass rushers. And a 5 star deep threat WR. 4 star LT, OG (this one w/ red bust) to round out the week. Lost out on another CB to FSU, 4 star but I got the better prospect.

Lol yep he decommitted, had him signed last week.

Have 3 WR committed now so not all is lost, they are all good prospects but he was the best.

Notre Dame was behind this, I just know it.

Side note: they really should make it clearer when someone decommits, I only noticed bc I wouldn't keep locked prospects on my board when I'm so low. As far as I'm aware that's my first ever recommit. Must have been playing time, the coward.

10 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

So uh, a 5 star gem WR has me locked out and 10th in interest, with ND now leading... I'm fairly certain he just decommitted on me. 99 speed, 6'4"... yeah, it must have been the additional recruits.

You can remove the competition from his position to remove the lock. 

Not sure if you get the commit back, but it should make him available again.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

If you fully scout them they'll can have a green diamond or red cross over diamond next to their avatar. That's typically their dev trait, like increased chance. Gems could still be normal dev and red diamonds be still wind up stars or elite, but less likely.

I don't think I've ever scouted a player. I just try to sign who I can. :D

5 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

3 man race for the heisman: freshman star QB from ND, reigning Heisman winner edge rusher from Florida, and sophomore stud tailback from Texas A&M

Aka the three dudes that picked OP teams 

Florida falls at home, 30-21. Couple of bad decisions, but some crazy Texas magic with magnetic hands on the football (aka deflection picks) and bouncing off my guys, they just walked into the swamp and stole our lunch. Texas A&M to wreck us next week.

• Like 1