CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

What defense do you run? I've noticed that the two primary ways for sacks are blitzes- have to get there quick, and coverage sacks. Going off my offline dynasty where my defense is stacked, coverage sacks happen more with zone vs trying to use man coverage. 4 man front preferable, 3 man can do it too but usually see them throw away rather than risk a pick or sack.

4-2-5 defense scheme 

14 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

4-2-5 defense scheme 

If you are pressed for sacks and can afford to give up some potential deep bombs, the nickel double mug has a few difference blitz packages that are useful for generating pressure. Mid blitz 0 is basically a boom or bust play as you've got no help over the top but are bringing 6 guys off the line so it's a question of whether you get there or the QB gets rid of it first. The other blitzes from that formation I typically try to cheat the blitzing DB closer to the line, it's usually the nickel CB but sometimes safety.

Edit: Also I typically guess "Pass" on plays where it would likely be a pass (3rd and long) and that can sometimes help your secondary cover long enough. It really depends on your DL closing speed - its why I prefer speed rushers who can close gaps and not allow the QB to get rid of it / throw incomplete.

Edited by RuskieTitan

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I see everyone learned their lesson w the last dynasty and all picked really high potential 3*’s lmao 

LOS LOBOS 

Everyone's plan this season is to recruit any prospect the Lobos target. Starve them out.

• Like 1

I don't know if 4-2-5 playbook has this (I run 4-3 Multiple) but the 3-3-5 formation with variety of cover-2 and cover-3 pure zones are another good way to force coverage sacks, but the 3 down linemen can be unreliable sometimes - can be a sack, or can watch the QB stand around for 5+ seconds.

On 8/16/2024 at 6:07 PM, Ty21 said:

And tbh mid season @FinneasGage may have defeated me. But he decided to run the triple option for like 70% of the game and all you have to do to stop that is push two buttons lol

On 8/16/2024 at 6:20 PM, Ty21 said:

I’ll let him know in about two in game weeks 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952p97th866ym7xokiofg