Bears are officially on Hard Knocks

Spoilers going forward.   This whole thread will be spoilers.  So don’t read until you are caught up if you don’t want spoilers.  

First episode was about as expected, but they jammed a lot of hard knocks cliches all into that one.   

I fast forwarded through Olympic stuff.   So I don’t know about that.   Glow up was featured.  

Rookie doing something goofy.   That was funny.   Then it was sad he got hurt.  

Mostly Caleb learning - he obviously is going be featured a lot through series.  Flus getting mentored by Saban was fairly interesting.  

Caleb seems shorter next to all the giants.  I would prefer he was a couple inches taller.  

27 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

I didn't see it, but I assume all those olympic athletes were trying to sneak into frame so they could be on Hard Knocks as well. 

More athletes would sign up for the Olympics if they knew there was a chance to be on hard knocks 

Everything said feels scripted and put on. “Alright, Eberflus Daughter 01, say something about the preseason game”. “Okay Kevin Warren, we need more fluff and substance to this conversation about how Moore deserves to get paid” 

Everyone roasting Caleb Williams on X for having a designer bag on hard knocks.  As if half of all pro athletes aren't seen walking into the locker room with over the top outfits holding expensive gucci handbags.  I get why people are bothered by the painted nails, but absolutely everything he does seems to get hit with negativity.  

1 hour ago, TankWilliams said:

Everyone roasting Caleb Williams on X for having a designer bag on hard knocks.  As if half of all pro athletes aren't seen walking into the locker room with over the top outfits holding expensive gucci handbags.  I get why people are bothered by the painted nails, but absolutely everything he does seems to get hit with negativity.  

For the most part, the active users who make comments and responses on X are a... certain type of person. I certainly wouldn't be putting much weight in anything these people have to say.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Everything said feels scripted and put on. “Alright, Eberflus Daughter 01, say something about the preseason game”. “Okay Kevin Warren, we need more fluff and substance to this conversation about how Moore deserves to get paid” 

I’m in favor of more Eberflus daughter content. 

14 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

I’m in favor of more Eberflus daughter content. 

And less of his wife. I’m having flashbacks of Doug Flutie’s wife. 

• Like 1