2024 NBA Finals: Boston Celtics v Dallas Mavericks

11sanchez11

8 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

it's all iso drive and kick for 3 or iso post up, spray out for 3 or swing swing swing 3. guys run to their spots and wait. it's like watching the harden rockets but there's more than one harden. they're obviously not selfish, it's just a little soulless for my taste. but honestly all offense makes me feel numb after watching uconn this year

watching jrue cut is fun thought, i'll give you that

I mean it just feels like a well oiled machine. Mazzulla deserves a lot of credit iyam 

But I hear ya. It does feel robotic but it's nice not to be anxious every time I'm watching boston play 

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

He had 9 first half assists lol

ok Luka had like 30 points doesn't change the fact he played atrocious defense. 

Tatum is by far the least efficient scorer for the Celtics in the playoffs, he doesn't need to be taking 20+ shots a game

25 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

ok Luka had like 30 points doesn't change the fact he played atrocious defense. 

Tatum is by far the least efficient scorer for the Celtics in the playoffs, he doesn't need to be taking 20+ shots a game

You said they should stop running the offense through Tatum. They are sending their entire team at Tatum when he gets the ball. If he has 9 first half assists, wouldn't you say that running the offense through him is working? Jesus.

Great, good to know the goal is actually to stop Luka and score more than Luka instead of however they've miraculously gotten this 2-0 lead. 

I don't care if Tatums shooting percentages are low when he's got his hands all over other facets of the game. I also don't care how many points Luka scores and wouldn't seem like the Celtics do either.

3 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Dawwwwgggg 

Yeah I had a few to many pops last night. It just seems in both games right when there was that critical momentum moment making the game interesting the refs inserted themselves. 

56 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

Yeah I had a few to many pops last night. It just seems in both games right when there was that critical momentum moment making the game interesting the refs inserted themselves. 

You complained about the refs in a game where the Cs were up about 30 in the first half mang

16 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

seems like kristaps might be out for the series

Think he either gets shut down for Game 3 or put on a minute restriction. From what Im seeing this is pain related. Total shut down seems unlikely. 

17 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

seems like kristaps might be out for the series

So there may be a small chance of this series being somewhat interesting. I'm back in!

8 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Think he either gets shut down for Game 3 or put on a minute restriction. From what Im seeing this is pain related. Total shut down seems unlikely. 

yeah i think he plays tonight