Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Offseason)

8 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I'd love 2 tags but I'm only going to trade my players for tags at this point. I am going to hope to do well this season but I'm prepping for S29+30.

That’s like saying “I’d like to trade for cheeseburger buns but I’m only giving you cheeseburgers in exchange” Well…damn it now I need the buns I just traded you! 🤣

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

That’s like saying “I’d like to trade for cheeseburger buns but I’m only giving you cheeseburgers in exchange” Well…damn it now I need the buns I just traded you! 🤣

That is some messed up analogy. How hungry are you? But yes it's tough getting tags for players when people need those tags to sign the player they trade for. Yet it happens every offseason. There just aren't many teams with tags to spare this year.

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

That is some messed up analogy. How hungry are you? But yes it's tough getting tags for players when people need those tags to sign the player they trade for. Yet it happens every offseason. There just aren't many teams with tags to spare this year.

It’s a delicious analogy 

• Like 2

If I don’t get an additional tag I’ll just quit the league and you can thank me after the league crumbles because I was told that if I quit the league would die… so that’s why I am here to keep you guys afloat but if you won’t play nice I’ll watch you drown and giggle!

• Like 2