There Can Be Only One: Dynasty League Discussion Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

11 hours ago, 101Raider said:

Man I hope the Raiders can figure out how to maximize him (Mayer too).  Heard so far they’ve been using him all over the field, to include as a ball carrier-so there’s hope! 

I love Bowers as a Georgia fan, but he ended up in the situation that I question the most.  But he’s the kind of talent that you just need to get the ball into his hands, and let him work. 

I was shocked Kenneth Walker fell that far, he was definitely going to be my pick. Decided to roll the dice on Brooks. He is hurt now and his team is currently bad but I think he's incredibly talented and he is just 20 years old too

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I was shocked Kenneth Walker fell that far, he was definitely going to be my pick. Decided to roll the dice on Brooks. He is hurt now and his team is currently bad but I think he's incredibly talented and he is just 20 years old too

I think folks are trying to find that mesh of younger talent and winning so some more established guys are falling. I know he's only 23 but some younger Rb with more upside will get over drafted 

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

To this day I'm still puzzled by the Zach Charbonnet draft pick last year. Seattle had one of the best young RB's in the league in Walker and decided to take another RB in the 2nd round. So strange. 

3 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

To this day I'm still puzzled by the Zach Charbonnet draft pick last year. Seattle had one of the best young RB's in the league in Walker and decided to take another RB in the 2nd round. So strange. 

yea I suppose its a new coaching staff too so maybe he isnt going to get as much work, but idk

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I just want to confirm that the trade involves a pick that has already been made. Its weird it shows the pick and not the player 

Sorry, didn’t see this…