Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Leon, bodyguard, can't protect same person 2 nights in a row 

Pickle, Mwil, Malf, nobody

Bought I believe it was potion of Invisibility, let me commute 1 night, used it N4

When did you buy it and how much did you pay?

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Malfatron I think our best chance is to lynch for janitor and that probably isn't Mwil.

Fmp...  If it's 3-2 it's Finn (partnered with either Mwil/orca) or Orca (partnered with Finn). If it's 3-1-1, I it could only be Orca.

saynotodrugs-dontdodrugs.gif

We could lynch Finn, see how he flips, and arrange letting you buy the invisibility potion to verify Orcas claimed effect... u couldn't use it but the host should send you what it does. Orca should be able to protect you tonight if his claim is genuine so if you died we would lynch him or if the potion does not do what he claimed. Else, lynch whoever is left other than the two of you... @Malfatron

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

We could lynch Finn, see how he flips, and arrange letting you buy the invisibility potion to verify Orcas claimed effect... u couldn't use it but the host should send you what it does. Orca should be able to protect you tonight if his claim is genuine so if you died we would lynch him or if the potion does not do what he claimed. Else, lynch whoever is left other than the two of you... @Malfatron

Good idea

I just submitted a medium trivia question

Nobody outbid me

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Off the rails how? That was simple process of elimination

Your process of eliminations comes up with the town bodyguard who has likely stopped a kill is mafia? 

Yeah, you couldn't be playing worse