Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

30 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Why would scum?

Because he isn’t the tracker. You’re assuming Forge even told the truth in the first place. He also could have omitted whoever else visited you. You had already nailed him to the wall.

30 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

He just biffed the move

Et80

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

This game was more fun when i just had scum revealed

I bet one scum is invest immune

Absolutely that or there’s a framer, or a framer who can janitor, has to differentiate. No other explanation as to why they’d leave you alive.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Okay, explain this.

Merlin is a good guy in Sword in the Stone so it stands do reason he'd be a good guy in the game, what else is there to explain? lol

Yeah flat out I refuse to believe skywind is the tracker and messed up a move on the Town cop who already nailed Rack. Skywind has been around too long and is too smart.

He and Forge went for the verified play for one another, they tried to get ahead of the Scoundrel watch and janitored him, they then got extremely unlucky with Forge getting red lettered, and had to audible.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Absolutely that or there’s a framer, or a framer who can janitor, has to differentiate. No other explanation as to why they’d leave you alive.

I'm actually really baffled on this one too and using it to somehow justify my choice to track malf N2 even though it was in retrospect a bad choice. I actually submitted the move way early as track whoever survives the lynch between rack and malf. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Yeah flat out I refuse to believe skywind is the tracker and messed up a move on the Town cop who already nailed Rack. Skywind has been around too long and is too smart.

He and Forge went for the verified play for one another, they tried to get ahead of the Scoundrel watch and janitored him, they then got extremely unlucky with Forge getting red lettered, and had to audible.

I refuse to believe you don't think I'm that dumb. I've always consistently maintained that I'm an idiot and never waivered from those claims.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Merlin is a good guy in Sword in the Stone so it stands do reason he'd be a good guy in the game, what else is there to explain? lol

Not familiar with the game at all, but to say he didn’t move N1 when his role would suggest the complete opposite and he was active is at best unverified and at worst extremely scummy.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Not familiar with the game at all, but to say he didn’t move N1 when his role would suggest the complete opposite and he was active is at best unverified and at worst extremely scummy.

what is a taskmaster in mafia? I dont believe I'm familiar with the role

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

bear in mind: we can't absolutely clear anyone (except Malf) based on only character claim because of the jankill, I think

…I’m not sure how you can possibly say that unless you think there’s a framer and a cult given Orca’s moves/character and Adam being completely verified by Pickle and his character. I also take exception, LOL.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I refuse to believe you don't think I'm that dumb. I've always consistently maintained that I'm an idiot and never waivered from those claims.

Self grenading yourself aside…that is flat out disingenuous. And it helped us win.