Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

https://www.khwiki.com/Villains

In other words the villains named in the first KH game were:

• Maleficient
  • Riku (Finn)
  • Jafar (rackcs)
  • Ursula (Forge)
  • Ooogie Boogie
  • Captain Hook
  • Hades

I think Maleficient is obviously going to be one of the remaining scum but if this is based off the first game, Riku could be the fourth, easily...

I’m staying with Finn and Nacho as a PoE with Sky and Whicker as another. So if we go ET, I’m gonna rage.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’m staying with Finn and Nacho as a PoE with Sky and Whicker as another. So if we go ET, I’m gonna rage.

If finn/nacho scum together, Not sure why nacho would post riku as a possible cover character by scoundrel, only to later dispute that finn is possibly a villain

If anything, im convinced that nacho/finn absoulutely arent scum together

13 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i don't have a night move that will yield information. it is a dud character i'm essentially just normal civ in terms of what i can offer. i have 1 service and it's not the kind of power that "one of the most notable original characters in the series" would have lol 

at this point you should probably elaborate

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

If finn/nacho scum together, Not sure why nacho would post riku as a possible cover character by scoundrel, only to later dispute that finn is possibly a villain

If anything, im convinced that nacho/finn absoulutely arent scum together

I’m saying one or the other is there

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

other than the fact he's offered nothing of value to town and has a weak character claim? ive been wacking him with a stick for two nights straight trying to kill the lad

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952wdg672mqi5v7nq5pgln

Possible combinations

Et/whicker

Whicker/skywind

Nacho/whicker

Skywind/nacho

If finn is a evil other, then that likely means theres only 1 scum left though

Per chatgpt

In the *Kingdom Hearts* series, Riku is a complex character who exhibits traits of both a hero and a villain at different points in the story. Initially, he struggles with darkness and is manipulated into antagonistic actions, making him seem villainous. However, Riku's character evolves significantly throughout the series. He recognizes his mistakes, seeks redemption, and ultimately becomes a strong ally and hero, fighting alongside Sora and others to protect the worlds from darkness. His journey is one of personal growth and redemption, showcasing his transformation from a conflicted character to a true hero.