Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

in summary, finn has claimed he has a nightly non-informational power (after originally claiming he had no power) that he has been utilizing every night (did the existence of a tracker claim make him worry about being caught in a lie?). he claims its a "dud" power but is completely unwilling to elaborate what it is exactly (did he even say who he targeted?) other than he "might be of service" later if not killed.

the emphasis on staying alive & evasiveness about the nature of his power serves little purpose if he's actually town

• Like 1

in regards to Whicker: he can't be the Janitor we know exists as he can only be Godfather (unless those roles were combined but I think that would be unusual). Lynching for Janitor first before making a decision on Whicker makes the most sense.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Someone needs to outbid scum for the potion of duplication or they may get 2 night kills

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

most of my money is tied up in the power potion lol

Screw you both tbh.

Full blown tunnel Nacho mode. Easy questions my *** with your bidding more than me.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Somehow Nacho started with like 6 HP and has been Scrooge McDucking money away while answering easy questions and doing what with the Heartless HP loss exactly?

Yeah this isnt adding up

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Screw you both tbh.

Full blown tunnel Nacho mode. Easy questions my *** with your bidding more than me.

I mean, I've literally only bought a couple basic potions,  an upgraded one, and a basic weapon to this point. Decided to try my hand at one of these fancy potions finally.

I'm still just doing easy questions but thanks to the upgraded potion being able to heal me to full, fought a 2nd level hearless today which gave 15g lol

Just spitballing on the pots

Wealth: double income confirmed

Power: ???

Duplication: ??? (Guessing double night move)

Clarity: ???

Vitality: ??? (Guessing full heal, or maybe doubling your health)

19 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

arent you fighting the heartless? host just says how much HP i lost & how much GP I won. Ive only been fighting basics though (trading 2 HP for 4 GP each time it seems).

hitting et80 the host just tells me how much HP damage i hit him for (3 twice).

That means 9 gp day 1

9 gp day 2

9 gp day 3

9 gp day 4

Plus the original 6

Thats 42gp

Claims 35 gp now

That means only spent 7 gp

Melee cost 5gp

Potion cpst 3gp

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean, I've literally only bought a couple basic potions,  an upgraded one, and a basic weapon to this point. Decided to try my hand at one of these fancy potions finally.

I'm still just doing easy questions but thanks to the upgraded potion being able to heal me to full, fought a 2nd level hearless today which gave 15g lol

Sigh ok ok

I fought one basic heartless and came back mutilated and bought body armor and have been answering trivia questions after buying an upgraded melee weapon. Y’all are maniacs.