Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I really did forget, but im right there now

Last night i was drinking pretty heavily 

I should not be drinking and posting

Drink Malf is fun as long as there’s not a hammer

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@MWil23 should we go nacho first or finn?

Best case scenario Finn is friendly other and we are all in some capacity back here tomorrow, unless Orca has the best claims ever and isn’t the bodyguard, which I find hard to believe, but if so, hats off.

If it’s not Finn or Orca, then it’s Nacho and he has to kill me because otherwise I’m gonna thump him and he knows it, meaning unless he somehow has another kill at the helm, he’s back here tomorrow.

Orca should play coy between saving me or you, albeit not sure how the order of operations would work if Nacho has two kills. I’d guess natural resolution means he kills orca who protects one of us, I kill him, game over. If not, that sucks.

Legitimately kicking myself for not killing Nacho instead but XMad all but hard claimed scum and cult so he had to go, needed the flip.

On the off chance he was actually telling the truth, Finn is lock scum searching for a specific character to convert and that’s his move, or else SK. Can’t reconcile 2 friendly others.

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Legitimately kicking myself for not killing Nacho instead but XMad all but hard claimed scum and cult so he had to go, needed the flip.

On the off chance he was actually telling the truth, Finn is lock scum searching for a specific character to convert and that’s his move, or else SK. Can’t reconcile 2 friendly others.

You're free to kill me if you wish, and I can't stop you, but if Finn doesn't flip Janitor and you do so, you killing me would be deny Malf a final investigation that would confirm the identity of Janitor regardless of his result, thus singlehandedly losing the game for us as town.

If you really are Mickey Mouse and do this, I reserve the right to mock you for it.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You're free to kill me if you wish, and I can't stop you, but if Finn doesn't flip Janitor and you do so, you killing me would be deny Malf a final investigation that would confirm the identity of Janitor regardless of his result, thus singlehandedly losing the game for us as town.

If you really are Mickey Mouse and do this, I reserve the right to mock you for it.

…and if Finn flips janitor?

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

…and if Finn flips janitor?

Then you'd still be losing the game for town to kill me but it wouldn't at least be borderline gamethrowing as it makes it far more likely Malf's investigation is worthless. So I wouldn't judge you as harshly for it.

9 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:
16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

and if Finn flips janitor?

Then you'd still be losing the game for town to kill me but it wouldn't at least be borderline gamethrowing as it makes it far more likely Malf's investigation is worthless. So I wouldn't judge you as harshly for it.

Right, so either way I shouldn’t kill you…

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Do I know he will flip Janitor or won't? Make up your mind.

For the record I'm hoping he won't because that would clear you.

And implicate…? Orca? 🤨

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Right, so either way I shouldn’t kill you…

And implicate…? Orca? 🤨

If you're town killing me would lose the game in any event but at least in one case it wouldn't be blatantly contraty to your win condition. I'm not sure what you're not getting about this distinction

And yes, this scenario would confirm Orca as the final scum from my perspective, something I already suspect despite malf and you trusting him. The hope would be that Malf's final investigation would confirm this fact but you'd  have to allow him to actually do it

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

If you're town killing me would lose the game in any event but at least in one case it wouldn't be blatantly contraty to your win condition. I'm not sure what you're not getting

And yes, this scenario would confirm Orca as the final scum from my perspective, something I already suspect despite malf and you trusting him. The hope would be that Malf's final investigation would confirm this fact but you'd  have to allow him to actually do it

So scum no killed night 1?

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So scum no killed night 1?

My honest answer would be that I'm not certain, I could only give theories. Perhaps Scoundrel was the true bodyguard or they hit someone who had a single vest (wouldn't be unreasonable for one of the 3rd parties), idk.

but it would have to be Orca via process of elimination & as the final scum role would have to be a janitor and not a godfather, malf could confirm that fact