Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

On 7/8/2024 at 3:12 PM, Scoundrel said:
On 7/8/2024 at 3:08 PM, Forge said:

Being as that you're still fairly new to this game, I'm going to show you a whole new world. 

We found Aladdin 

What I can’t understand is why Scoundrel felt the need to address this to the group. Scoundrel, why?

13 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

(5) Toucan - Malf, Mwil, Whicker, Skywind, Orca

(4) Xmad - Scoundrel, Finn, ET, Adam

(1) Finn - Pickle

(1) Orca - Toucan

(1) Malf - Rack

(1) Finn - TKN

(1) TKN - Forge

13 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

@TOUCAN will be lynched.

Rack didn’t vote on either major line last night LOL, then again Toucan didn’t save himself either and Nacho, Forge, and Pickle all shotgunned votes

Im still wondering why slappy would reach out to nacho proactively about fighting a heartless

I assume its gotta be due to getting a marketplace item like a weapon, but slappy posting in discord to notify would be easier than pming likely

Malfatron I feel ignored. I even went back and reread based off of information you provided and you’re fixated on Slappy.

Mad Malfatron, great guy, good move Night 1, uuuuge player in the game. Maybe he will be a running mate, have to see later, have to see. Problem is, his attention span, not good, not good at all. Been in the game a long time, at least he’s awake. Maniac, good guy, gets results, hard to argue with…

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Im still wondering why slappy would reach out to nacho proactively about fighting a heartless

I assume its gotta be due to getting a marketplace item like a weapon, but slappy posting in discord to notify would be easier than pming likely

Did anyone else fight heartless?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I initially pushed Malf, Pickle interjected as to why, then Whicker also allegedly got scum vibes from Rack and voted him, but almost instantaneously turned course after Daboyle asked him who that was…trying to gauge why the sudden change, it seemed like a pre planned response.

Finn strikes me more as running a gambit on that end since he didn’t see it through but the legitimacy of him disappearing is worth consideration.

If Malf is lying we obviously go him first, but otherwise after that Nacho would be a good place to start not long after with his string of responses.

Scoundrel has said multiple times that his character should be known and Adam has basically CC’d as Goofy.

This should read Rack, not Malf

Actually Malf.

town cop claim D1 and he's still alive? or not roleblocked? or watched? or anything?

Honestly fine with tying the vote on Rackcs and Malf and throwing them both to the pit.