Big Brother 26 (use spoiler tags for feed stuff)

Malfatron

14 hours ago, Forge said:

Catching up on previous episode before watching tonight's... And I have to say, this JAG / Taylor / Cody thing is awful. 

Also, their justification for Angela is straight up bizarre. I feel like this has to be a CBS thing in response to the hate Angela has gotten

Anything w/ Taylor in it is awful lol. I just skimmed through this thinking it would give us the new twist but they never did. Glad I only wasted a few minutes of my time.

Enjoy the next two episodes. I am loving it

8 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Tucker is a BB legend already. This dude is TV gold 

Unfortunately, he is going to get turned on 100% the second he isn't safe because the rest of the cast is that scared of him knowing no one has any chance winning against him if he gets to the end.  It's refreshing to see someone playing the game with balls for a change.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Unfortunately, he is going to get turned on 100% the second he isn't safe because the rest of the cast is that scared of him knowing no one has any chance winning against him if he gets to the end.  It's refreshing to see someone playing the game with balls for a change.

You are absolutely correct. The fact he's so good as a competitor is one thing but he went from public enemy #1 to get the entire house to focus on other people instead and just start feeding him info then publicly blowing up that huge alliance is awesome. I have only been watching this show for 5-6 years but has anyone done anything like this? His ego will eventually catch up to him but w/ him being so good at comps, you have to backdoor him and hope he doesn't win AI. Giving him two shots to take himself off likely won't work lol.

As you've said before, production needs him to stay around as long as possible. He's making this season

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Tucker is a BB legend already. This dude is TV gold 

Gonna be sad when he gets bounced. Has zero chance to win, unfortunately. 

May have to wait until they get rid of the battle of the block thing though

• Like 1

Also, Quinn is easily the most disappointing player in the game. 

He really sucks. Every decision he makes is basically bad lol.  I expected better

26 minutes ago, Forge said:

He really sucks. Every decision he makes is basically bad lol.  I expected better

He's stupid in interpersonal skills, is annoying to the viewer, and is an *******.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Forge said:

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

He's stupid in interpersonal skills, is annoying to the viewer, and is an *******.

Quinn is by far my favorite, although i do agree that he makes so many bad moves that should bury him, but hey hes still here!

As tucker said, quinn can be a good snake.

Rooting for quinn to win the game but i dont he will

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Rooting for quinn to win the game but i dont he will

Honestly not sure if I am rooting for anyone to win outside of maybe Tucker because he is entertaining.  I don't think he has much of a chance though unless he just somehow literally comp wins his way to the end.  The rest of this cast is just so blase.

If Chelsie wins the upcoming HoH, I'll be very interested to see if she sticks to what she said in the DR about not coming after Tucker but instead, Kimo and T-Kor. If Angela wins for the 3rd time.... somehow.... that would be great for Tucker's game. I can't believe she's going to likely make jury after how the season began for her. Wild times.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

If Chelsie wins the upcoming HoH, I'll be very interested to see if she sticks to what she said in the DR about not coming after Tucker but instead, Kimo and T-Kor. If Angela wins for the 3rd time.... somehow.... that would be great for Tucker's game. I can't believe she's going to likely make jury after how the season began for her. Wild times.

At the very least, she should START by keeping tucker off the block and see if a backdoor might be there

Dont let tucker have 2 comp chance to save himself

Edited by Malfatron

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

At the very least, she should START by keeping tucker off the block and see if a backdoor might be there

Dont let tucker have 2 comp chance to save himself

Turning on Tucker with anything except a backdoor is practically game suicide.  Everyone in that house will backdoor Tucker if given the chance though.  None of them are loyal, and none of them can beat him if he gets to the end.  Angela MAYBE wouldn't do it, but everyone would be up in her ear about it.

• Like 2

T'kor is my choice for low key really good player behind the scenes. I think that girl spends every minute in the house thinking about strategy for the game

• Like 1