WR Brandon Aiyuk Requests a Trade

Is John Lynch really going to trade away the only first round pick outside of Bosa he's ever gotten right? Yikes. 

This is going to look horrendous in the next year or two when they inevitably move on from the battered and rapidly aging Deebo, Kittle and Trent and all that cap space opens up and Purdy is stuck throwing to Ricky "T-Rex Arms" Pearsall and Jauan "Runs like Molasses" Jennings

Edited by Herodreamer79
  • Like 1

Just run it back and take the comp pick.. of course ba has to cooperate. Funny how far we've come from the shy kid at press conferences, deebo did a helluva job coaching him up

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Herodreamer79 said:

Ricky "T-Rex Arms" Pearsall

I really want to like Ricky but there are so many red flags in his profile. Not a guy I loved predraft, would have rather had Roman later, but still I can't wait to see him on the field and how he transitions to the NFL.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Herodreamer79 said:

i absolutely hate that we're doing this but 

james daniels + 1st  would make it somewhat palatable 

If they get the first, then everything else is kind of gravy. A first + filler should be his market. 

That said, I still wouldn't take James Daniels. 

Over 8 million dollar cap hit, he's just a dude. I don't know that he's actually improving your ceiling even over guys like Puni and Feliciano. He hasn't played Center since 2019, so probably not going in that direction. He's just not good enough for a team with money problems to spend 8 million dollars on. That money is far better rolled over. 

Dan Moore totally sucks I'm pretty sure, but we our tackle depth is brutal. I wouldn't want to pay an OT4 3 million dollars, but that actually makes more sense to me than Daniels, tbh. 

Calvin Austin, former Forge shadow draft super star, could be a returner for us, but honestly I think they are just going to give that job to like Trent Taylor. 

• Like 1