49ers Training camp 2024

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Judon could make sense, but depends on what he's looking for money wise. I mean, no reason he shouldn't be asking for something similar to Aiyuk. That's the edge market. 

I'd believe Cleveland more if they didn't just give both cooper and jeudy money this off-season.

Cooper just got more money in 2024 though, no? That's why the trade would be easy on our end and the Browns get their young #1 going forward. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Judon could make sense, but depends on what he's looking for money wise. I mean, no reason he shouldn't be asking for something similar to Aiyuk. That's the edge market. 

I'd believe Cleveland more if they didn't just give both cooper and jeudy money this off-season.

I thought Cooper wants a new contract or influx? He already got it? 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Difference is that Judon is 31 years old and you can probably get him for two years at a good amount of guaranteed money. Won't be 30M, I don't think. 

19 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Difference is that Judon is 31 years old and you can probably get him for two years at a good amount of guaranteed money. Won't be 30M, I don't think. 

True. Probably something in line with Danielle Hunter contract

Looks like maybe there was some smoke behind closed doors as to why Mason might not have seen as much time as some fans wanted. Maybe it was more than Mason just not being well versed in blocking responsibilities. Bobby Turner still has a lot of influence. Which is a great thing. Hopefully it's all water under the bridge now. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

Maybe it's wishcasting, but I'm going to remain steady that Aiyuk isn't going anywhere, despite Ricky's claims to the opposite 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Maybe it's wishcasting, but I'm going to remain steady that Aiyuk isn't going anywhere, despite Ricky's claims to the opposite 

@N4L like I said the other night, I don't think he can play the x if they move Aiyuk. I like Pearsall, but he's gonna make his bones at flanker and in the slot. At least to start out. He got his lunch stolen by Mitchell in the senior bowl in press as well. And his success rate against press in college was meh. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Forge said:

@N4L like I said the other night, I don't think he can play the x if they move Aiyuk. I like Pearsall, but he's gonna make his bones at flanker and in the slot. At least to start out. He got his lunch stolen by Mitchell in the senior bowl in press as well. And his success rate against press in college was meh. 

Makes me think that if we trade Aiyuk, Amari has to be part of the deal especially if it’s Cleveland. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Forge said:

Likewise. I don't see him getting traded. I read Maiocco's article and the Browns rumors started last week but I see Aiyuk staying. Made a mistake with trading Buckner and I don't think they make the same one here. 

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Like hearing this about Winters

Graham and Winters both can play. I think they shine in preseason. Only a matter of time. 

4 hours ago, Forge said:

So it seems like puni is our guy at RG. With the starters again today

Knew it from the day we drafted him. I was big on Puni and he was one of my targets leading up to the draft. Good stuff. 

• Like 2