49ers Training camp 2024

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The man has not budged for a second regarding Aiyuk being traded. Love it lol. 

I’m just wondering what’s the hold up if we are in fact trading him?! Wouldn’t both teams want their top guys in camp. 

21 minutes ago, StevenK said:

I’m just wondering what’s the hold up if we are in fact trading him?! Wouldn’t both teams want their top guys in camp. 

Yes you would think? I gotta say im pretty bummed about this……..all kinds of stuff about him going to the Steelers.

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Id assume Aiyuk's the hold up; he needs to agree to a deal with the new team. And if he is unwilling to agree to the new team, the trade would be dead.

Edited by 49erurtaza
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

Aiyuk's the hold up; he needs to agree to a deal with the new team. And if he is unwilling to agree to the new team, the trade would be dead.

So he wants the bag and also wants to win? Because i assume a team like the Pats would pay him but they are rebuilding. Aiyuk wants his cake and eat it too.

1 minute ago, 9erFreak77 said:

So he wants the bag and also wants to win? Because i assume a team like the Pats would pay him but they are rebuilding. Aiyuk wants his cake and eat it too.

Probabaly reality hit Aiyuk that he be in a bad team. 

• Like 3

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

My guess is Aiyuk will only accept a trade to the Commanders. I doubt they will trade him to the Commanders since they are in the NFC.

I think he has told teams like the Browns and Pats no dice but if teams like the Steelers and Commanders don’t meet our demands then Aiyuk should prepare himself to play for us this year.

4 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

49ers going public with Aiyuk stuff makes me think Aiyuk makes a decision today or tomorrow. 

I think Aiyuk caves and take the 49ers orginal offer. 

I think this drags on a bit longer. Another 2 weeks

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

49ers going public with Aiyuk stuff makes me think Aiyuk makes a decision today or tomorrow. 

I think Aiyuk caves and take the 49ers orginal offer. 

Im surprised the steelers wouldn't step up and offer a first round pick for the guy but maybe we are asking for more than that. 

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Im surprised the steelers wouldn't step up and offer a first round pick for the guy but maybe we are asking for more than that. 

What players could the Steelers relistically offer that the 49ers would take?

Alex Highsmith?

I doubt the Steelers trade Troy Fautanu or Broderick Jones.