49ers Training camp 2024

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

Legit what will you be happy with in a trade for Aiyuk with the Steelers? Feel like we are about to be let down with what we get. 

There's almost no trade with the Steelers that makes sense to me, however if they just got Pitts first I think the value is fine. So I'm more open to the value make a sense more so than any trade with them being something I actually want. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

Not me! The only one I was alive for was our last one and I was like 4 or 5. 

That was also a good time to become a fan! 
I was also 5 when i witnessed Joe take down the Bengals (the first time) to become a fan. My favourite moment was when we cremated the Bronco’s and watched Elway literally cry in the sideline.

3 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Legit what will you be happy with in a trade for Aiyuk with the Steelers? Feel like we are about to be let down with what we get. 

No one on there roster moves the needle for me. Not even a first rounder would make me happy as Aiyuk is my favourite 49er.

9 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Not me! The only one I was alive for was our last one and I was like 4 or 5. 

Same, except I was a little younger.

#6 will be #1 for me. 

It's got to make sense for us to trade him. Why would we trade an All-Pro wideout entering his prime for less than market value? BA may not like it, but we have a lot of leverage with him being under contract and the ability to use the franchise tag. 

People mentioning that they thought he could be had for a second were so annoying to me. If we shipped him out for a second, I would be pretty upset, and I don't really see our F.O. making a deal like that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Lmao Ricky going to explode it it lasts that long. 

And that's just me guessing on resolution. I still don't think he's getting traded lol

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Forge said:

And that's just me guessing on resolution. I still don't think he's getting traded lol

From what I understand, the Steelers have yet to meet Aiyuk's demands. Also, they have not met the compensation that the 49ers are looking for.

My bet it doesn’t happen at all.

Edited by 49erurtaza