Raider Training Camp 2024

39 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Like the reports coming out about the secondary. If they take a leap forward then this defense can be scary good. 

I’m gonna have my eye on Decamrion Richardson. Apparently he’s looked good

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Like the reports coming out about the secondary. If they take a leap forward then this defense can be scary good. 

Jack Jones is going to EAT this year. I expect a giant leap. Really hope Hobbs stays healthy because I don’t know who would even fill in that SCB role on our roster.

3 hours ago, Justwinning said:

So refreshing hearing glowing positivity about a 1st round pick.

Yea its why I liked the pick. It's simply drafting the best player available and getting a guaranteed hit on the side of the ball that we struggled on. 

Edited by Jeremy408

17 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Brock Bowers has been apparently “unguardable” in 1 one 1 target drills 

Love to hear that. Hondo said the other day Bowers didn't have a great day, but take that with a grain of salt. It sure sounds like AOC is our #1 going into camp and has outperformed Minshew thus far. I think game action will be the final call but I would be pretty surprised if #12 isn't back there week one.

4 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

I’m gonna have my eye on Decamrion Richardson. Apparently he’s looked good

Yeh, me too. Desperately want one of Bennett or Richardson to step up, that would be such a shot in the arm for the team.

Hopefully the odds favour us and one of Devonshire, Bennett and Richardson works out and it would be awesome if we had a starter and a decent backup from those three.